Lookbook | Zaful


Sweaters and hoodie. As unfortunate as it may sound, I couldn't seem to wear any of these in the Philippines, except for much cooler places here like Tagaytay and Baguio where I can wear at least the cropped hoodie. I specifically chose these thick sweaters last November 2017 thinking I'd be able to wear them on my holiday trip to Japan which apparently is during the winter season. I wasn't able to choose the express shipping not in mind the busiest time of the year. Obviously, after a month of waiting for the package to arrive, I was left with no choice but to stick with what I have in my closet. (All of these on my first Japan 2017 blog post! Stay tuned! ♥)


And no, it wasn't Zaful's fault. I'm an online seller too, so take it from me. That's the busiest time for the couriers to deliver packages especially the ones from abroad. I got the package during the last week of January only to find out that all along it has arrived here in the country for almost a month then. Anyway, these are the outfits I came up with wearing these super thick sweaters and light hoodie under the scorching heat.

Lantern Sleeve Mock-neck Sweater
SALE! $16.24


This is absolutely the comfiest! I also love its unique lantern sleeves which set it apart from the usual sweaters available in the market today. I love its quality and thickness of the fabric which is perfect for autumn and winter season.


Wearing a monochrome outfit gives an illusion of having longer legs
along with the little help of my high heels! ;)

I paired it with my black track pants which match really well, don't you think? Since this pair of pants is a bit long for me, I opted to wear it with a pair of high heels. I put my hair in a half up style to highlight the mock-neck style of this sweater.


These days I've gotten really into wearing hoop earrings again! ♥
Also, my new pair of black sunnies from my sister accentuates well with this look, don't you think?

Track pants from Gorgeous Glance | High heels from Forever 21

Oversized Lantern Sleeve Sweater
SALE! $19.99


I wish it's a bit longer to perfectly match with leggings or tights.
Nonetheless, its quality doesn't disappoint either. It's very cozy to wear! ♥


Earrings from Rosegal | Leggings from Gamiss

Floral Patched Drawstring Raglan Sleeve Hoodie
SALE! $16.24

I intentionally got this item to wear for days when it's not that cold, or at least wear it as an inner layer top for our Japan trip, supposedly. Hence, I love the fact that it's thin and light, and I can surely wear it here! :)


At first, I wasn't honestly sure if it would look great with a pair of khaki trousers.
But it turns out to be a perfect pair!


Hoop earrings from Daiso Japan | Trousers from Gorgeous Glance

To those who are interested, you may visit them on their website
as well as in their social media account:

www.zaful.com

Instagram: @zaful



So, have you decided just yet?

WHICH ONES YOUR MOST FAVORITE LOOK SO FAR?




Let me know in the comments!

xxx

Meanwhile, you can check out my previous posts too! ♥

BEAUTY: 
How to keep your skin clear and youthful? Click HERE)

FASHION: 
Valentine's day gift ideas for plus size women (Click HERE)

TRAVEL:
Organize packing with Travel Essentials PH (Click HERE)

LIFESTYLE:
Girl Talk #3: Best facial wash & serum + Chocolate feminine wash (Click HERE)

xxx


Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,