How to keep your skin clear and youthful? FT. Belo SunExpert


For some of you who have been reading my previous beauty blog posts, you would know how much I am into taking care of my skin. For me, it's the key to having an effortless makeup look. I have always wanted to achieve that flawlessly youthful skin which most Korean women have with or without the help of makeup. My skin is not perfect because I do have issues with it too. But I just see to it that I do my part to make it as clear or at least young looking as possible. So here are some of the things I do to achieve a youthful skin:

1. Stay hydrated.

Aside from keeping my face as moisturized and hydrated as possible, I also drink lots of water every day. And we can't deny the fact that not only it has tons of health benefits but also, it works wonders on your skin.

2. Don't like eating veggies? Now you should.

I may not be able to eat vegetables every single day, but I do eat at least thrice a week or even more than that. You should always remember that what you feed your body also benefits your skin.

3. Invest in good skincare products + stick to your routine.

Your skincare products don't have to be expensive. What's important is that it doesn't cause you any irritations or breakouts. Of course, we want to improve our skin and not to damage it even more. When I'm just at home, I often neglect my morning skincare routine. Yep, I get too lazy to do it at times. BUT, I see to it that I never skip my skincare routine at night. I always wash my face properly, and if just in case I get too lazy to apply all my skincare products, I at least apply my moisturizer and lip balm.

4. SUNSCREEN PROTECTION



I couldn't deny the fact that I also keep away from the sun for too long especially when I wasn't able to put on my sunscreen. For some people, they have this wrong perception about sunscreen or staying away from the sun for too long. For some, they would specifically say in Filipino, "arte lang yan," or "ayaw umitim," or even worse, "takot sa araw." Well, in some instances they're true for me, but not all the time. To those who do not know, too much sun exposure can cause your skin aging and wrinkles. And since I have a combination of dry and oily skin, I'm quite prone to skin aging, and I do not want that. Nowadays, there are hundreds and thousands of sunscreen protection now available in the market. If you don't have any idea where to get one from, I'll give you one!


For us, Filipinos, when we hear the name Belo, one thing that pops into our mind is celebrities. They're one of the biggest and most popular go-to dermatology and surgical clinics of today. In line with that, they offer tons of beauty products which are available in the market. Just last year, I got to try three items from Belo through a PR package and a loot bag from Sample Room PH. First, I got to try the Belo Intensive Whitening Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid micro peeling toner which I really loved! You may check out my review by clicking HERE. I also get to try the Belo Intensive Whitening Bar with Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid and the Belo BB body cream spray. I haven't written a review about it yet, but so far so good!!! No wonder celebrities love their products and services. ♥

Early this month, I got to receive and try some of the Belo SunExpert products which are all from Sample Room PH. If you want to know how Sample Room PH works and its advantages, read my previous post by clicking HERE.



WHAT SUNSCREEN PRODUCTS TO USE?

Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++

SAMPLE SIZE + PRICE: 10ml |  ₱169.75
FULL SIZE + PRICE: 50ml |  ₱449.75
POINTS NEEDED: 50


DETAILS: It works as a foundation but acts as a sunscreen too. It has a medium to deep shade combined with Tone Adapt Technology which easily evens out skin tone and conceals your unwanted skin imperfections. It also has a Cell Protect Technology which preserves moisture and strengthens skin's defense against aging and skin cancer.

MY EXPERIENCE: It was my first time using a tinted sunscreen and I'm so happy that it didn't disappoint me. At first, I was a bit hesitant to use it thinking it would be too dark for me. But true to its claims, it surely has a tone adapt technology. It's very easy to blend, and I love its fragrance too. For me, the scent of the products I use for my skin, most especially on my face is one of the biggest factors I consider whether I'd like to give it a risk or not. I also like the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on the skin despite working both as a foundation and a sunscreen. This is definitely a product I can recommend using for your everyday looks most especially now that summer is fast approaching. You don't need to layer up tons of products on your face just to conceal your skin imperfections and protect your skin from the sun at the same time. This is also perfect to those who are always in a rush or on the go! It can serve as your foundation substitute which can help you save more time and money!


We couldn't also deny the fact of  having a zit or two even if we avoid it especially when it's our time of the month. So, sometimes I don't feel like wearing much makeup, but of course, I do want to cover it at the same time. So what I do is to apply more of this product in the areas I want to cover just like how I do with my concealer. It's a total lifesaver!!! Lastly, I love its smooth and matte-finish! ♥


Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF40 and PA+++

SAMPLE/FULL SIZE + PRICE: 50ml |  ₱329.75
POINTS NEEDED: 90


DETAILS: Clinically formulated light, non-sticky and moisturizing face sunscreen which effectively blocks UV rays and also contains Cell Protect Formula.

MY EXPERIENCE: Since I've been modeling for my own apparel business, Gorgeous Glance, staying under the sun for 2-3 hours is also a part of it. I tried using this for the first time and I'm really surprised with its texture and consistency. It's super light and it feels like applying a moisturizer alone on my face. It also gets absorb really fast by my skin so it doesn't feel sticky at all. Also, one of the best things I love about it is that it doesn't leave a white cast on my face, specifically on my nose area which my usual sunscreen does especially when being applied generously. And I love the fact that it doesn't make my makeup look so cakey. It's also fragrance-free and hypoallergenic. I really love it!




Wearing sunscreen protection instantly gives me the confidence to smile and enjoy
even under the sun. So always wear one!


Belo SunExpert Travel Pack

SAMPLE/FULL SIZE + PRICE: 10ml + 10ml |  ₱99.75
POINTS NEEDED: 30


DETAILS: It contains 2 handy 10ml tubes of Belo SunExpert Face SPF40 PA+++ and Belo SunExpert Body SPF60 PA+++ which is really convenient for your next travel adventure.

MY EXPERIENCE: I'm actually saving these travel size products for my next travel adventure. But I made sure patch-test the one for the body. It's almost the same as the one for the face, it's very light and easy to blend. But I just didn't like that scent much. For me, it kind of smells like an ointment or cream of some sort. It's not bad, but I just prefer the fragrance-free one or at least the kind of smell the Tinted Sunscreen has. But other than that, I think it works really well just like the other two products. :)




With all honesty, I really, really love all these products. Aside from the fact that it's affordable, it also didn't irritate my skin even on my first use. *fingers crossed* The fifth thing on the list should be sleep, but I just couldn't deny the fact that I normally sleep late. :( But we all should! Sleeping early and having at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day is very important! ;) Yun ang naaachieve ko, yung 8 hours of sleep. Hehe! These are just some of the things that I do which helped me achieve a not so perfect yet clear and youthful skin. I hope it could help you in any way too! ;)


Girls, I swear hindi lang to arte. I always say na even if you don't see much difference in your skin today by taking care of your skin, five or ten years from now, you'll be grateful for yourself that you did. ♥

To those who are interested to try out their service, you may visit them in their website
as well as in their social media accounts:

www.sampleroom.ph/

Facebook: /sampleroomph
Twitter: @sampleroomph
Instagram: @sampleroomph
@belosunexpert

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SUNSCREEN PRODUCT?

Let me know in the comments!

xxx

Meanwhile, you can check out my previous posts too! ♥

BEAUTY: 
Organic oils + Lash & Brow Serum + Korean face masks Click HERE)

FASHION: 
Fancy yet affordable Christmas gift (Click HERE)

TRAVEL:
Organize packing with Travel Essentials PH (Click HERE)

LIFESTYLE:
Girl Talk #3: Best facial wash & serum + Chocolate feminine wash (Click HERE)

xxx


Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa




Labels: , , , , , ,