Organized Packing with Travel Essentials PH


Two weeks have already passed since our weekend trip to Taiwan. It was probably the shortest out of the country trip we had as a family. Along with our limited time, our baggage allowance was limited too. Since we're six in the family, we settled on for just two luggage for all of us to share within two days. Our personal bags and carry-ons were an exception, of course.

Fortunately, a package from @travelessentialsph on Instagram came in a day before our flight. Since my parents will be staying in a room of their own, they filled in the first luggage with their stuff, and the second luggage was filled in by us, four. Having a shared luggage with three other persons was quite a challenge for me. I like to keep things organized. Yes, at some point, I can be that OC person too. I received a 6pc Set of Multipurpose Pouch from @travelessentialsph. It's an online selling account which mainly offers travel essentials such as bags, pouches, neck pillows, eye masks, ear plugs, passport holders, selfie sticks, and probably a lot more of your travel must-haves. This Multipurpose Pouch set has three packing cubes and three laundry pouches which come in different sizes.

Packing Cubes Sizes:

LARGE - 16 x 12.6 x 5.5 inches
MEDIUM - 12.6 x 11.8 x 4.7 inches
SMALL - 12.6 x 8.6 x 4.7 inches

Laundry Pouches Sizes:

LARGE - 13.7 x 10.6 inches
MEDIUM - 10.6 x 9.4 inches
SMALL - 10.2 x 6.3 inches

PRICE: PHP550

MATERIAL: Nylon and mesh

WEIGHT: 250g

CLAIMS:
Lightweight and water-resistant
Suitable for storage in standard-sized travel luggage


Normally, I would roll my clothes and place it directly into my luggage. But since I was sharing a luggage with my siblings, we opted to use these packing cubes so our stuff won't mix up and we won't be rummaging in our luggage. I used the medium packing cube to store my OOTDs including my sleepwear, undergarment, and socks. I was able to fill it up with a pair of jeans, two pairs of shorts, three tops, a set of sleepwear, two pairs of socks, and a few undergarments which I won't go into details anymore. I believe that's where I also placed my belt and my travel size necessities and skincare products which I placed in a zip lock bag. Packing light has always been so hard for me, I always tend to bring a few extras because you wouldn't know when you'll be needing one. And yes, I rolled my clothes as always, and I guess that's how I managed to fill up this medium cube with so much stuff. I lend the other packing cubes to my siblings and it had been so much convenient for us to get our stuff without digging through each other's belongings.

As for the laundry pouches, I brought everything with me and I used the medium one to store my lightweight puff jacket. According to the weather forecast at that time, it will be raining in Taipei any time within the weekend, and I don't have any rain jackets in my closet. I only have down jackets and coats, so I just decided to take the lightest one along with me than to be sorry later. The small one was used to keep my other necessities in place and these include wet wipes, tissue paper, cosmetics, accessories, and whatnot. Then, I kept the large one empty and that's where I place my used clothes.

These packing cubes and laundry pouches were indeed helpful when it comes to packing and organizing my stuff. It can be used either by traveling or by simply storing your stuff which can be really useful. Now that our house is under renovation, I made sure to store as many clothes as I can into these packing cubes. That way it's easier for me to move my belongings from here and there. However, I don't think it's waterproof, though, because I got my other pouch wet one time. It's nothing to worry about since it's empty, but I hope they could improve on that.


These photos were taken during the day of our flight, but obviously, this wasn't how I really packed. Like I said, I lent my two other packing cubes to my siblings, but for my photos, I used the other cube to pack a pair of shoes to show what else can be stored in here aside from clothes. As for the medium cube and other pouches, these were really how and what I packed for the for this trip! Oh, except for the flowers. Haha! It turns out that our fur baby, Chloe, doesn't want us to leave!

If you're looking for a legit and reliable online shop where you can get your travel essentials from, you better visit @travelessentialsph on Instagram. They are based in Manila but they also offer worldwide shipping. You may also check out their Facebook page for more information at www.facebook.com/travelessentialsph

DISCLAIMER: This is an honest review of their product/s. All opinions are just based on my personal experience, it may or may not differ from yours. Thank you!

How do you pack your stuff when traveling?
Have you seen my first outfit in Taiwan? Click HERE if you haven't.

Let me know in the comments!

Love,
Airish

Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: /airishabellaa



Labels: , , ,