Spring Time Winter Jacket ft. Rosegal


Spring has just started when we visited South Korea. As odd as the title sounds, it was still freezing cold, most especially at night. Most days were sunny, yet the wind can be a little chilly still. I brought a coat, some sweaters, and two light jackets just in case the temperature gets a little warmer. Since most of my waterproof outerwear were down coats, I decided to get myself a down jacket which I can use not only to keep me warm but also to keep me dry just in case it rains.

I got this deep blue Hooded Quilted Jacket from Rosegal which seems a little off for spring, but believe me, it's definitely lighter and slimmer than it seems. It's a lightweight down jacket which is made of cotton blends and polyester. The small size fits me just perfectly, not too small yet not too large either. I was actually reserving to wear this jacket on the day that it's going to rain. But guess what? The days were just sunny and gloomy during our entire stay, and no, I'm not complaining. Rain is certainly the last thing I want on any of my trips.


Apparently, it was the last outfit I have in my luggage and it was the comfiest flight outfit ever. So I wore this down jacket with my off white v-neck knitted sweater and paired it with my black velvet jogger pants. Lastly, I matched it with a pair of white sneakers and a black lace choker necklace. I just kept everything minimalist to make my jacket stand out.


PS. As you can tell, I was so shy and I feel awkward while my sister was taking my photos in the airport. Anyway, be sure to check out her blog too!
  Style Reader | www.arraabella.com/

What do you guys think of my down jacket?
Not so sure, but I think its's sold out already. :(

However, you may check out some other styles by visiting their website!
www.rosegal.com

If you do not have a Rosegal account yet, sign up now and get 15% off!

Check out my previous posts too! ♥

BEAUTY: 

Glow Boosting Facial Cleanser (Click HERE)

FASHION: 

Day 2 Outfit in Taiwan (Click HERE)

TRAVEL:

Organize packing with Travel Essentials PH (Click HERE)


Let me know in the comments!
Love,
Airish

Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa


Labels: , , ,