Day 2 outfit in Taiwan ft. ZAN.STYLE


On our second and last day in Taipei, we spent the entire day at Ximending which is known as a shopping district in Taiwan. We mostly spent on trying lots of street food, and a little bit of shopping too, of course. I'll have a separate blog post for that. In the meantime, you may also check out my Day 1 outfit by clicking HERE.

I wore this 3/4 sleeve collar blouse which I got from www.zan.style. Its original price is $95 but you may score it now for only $11.49! ♥  I love its loose fit which makes me feel at ease even on a hot summer day in Taipei. I personally chose this top even if it was gifted to me by ZAN.STYLE because of its unique style and length. It's way different from the button downs I have in my closet, so why not get myself one? I paired it with my not so mini black denim shorts that is why I always see to it to wear a boy leg shorts as an inner. Originally, I was supposed to wear it with light blue denim drawstring shorts with white lace details and intended to tuck in my top. Apparently, it didn't turn out the way I have imagined it so I just settled for this plain denim shorts instead. Since I'm very petite, I like to wear any loose or baggy top with either a pair of shorts or have it tucked inside my bottoms. That way, it wouldn't emphasize much on how short I am. Minis are always a petite girl's best friend as it makes our legs appear longer.



Then, I settled with my black Adidas Superstar Slip-on to help me last walking the whole day. I also tied my hair in a low bun to let me wear my cap still in a messy do. I also like to accessorize to improve my minimalist look. But of course, I also stuck with simple hoop earrings and a single rhinestone choker which I also wore on our first day. I also prefer to stack my Rastaclats by twos either in my left wrist along with my watch or on the right wrist if I don't feel like wearing any bangles or bracelets. To be honest, I know that I don't have many decent photos since it's pretty hard to take solo pictures in a crowded place. Hopefully, these will do! I had fun taking these photos though it was quite embarrassing since the passerby's kept on staring at me. Nonetheless, I hope you guys like my outfit! ♥


They're currently having a SALE from up to 70% off!
Check them out now!

www.zan.style/

Instagram: @zanstyleofficial
Facebook: /zanstylefashion

What do you guys think of my outfit?
How would you style this top?

Let me know!


Love,
Airish

Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa

Labels: , ,