Gone a little sophisticated with Zan Style



Last Saturday, I had the privilege to attend Sample Room's first Beauty Vlogging Workshop. The event was intended to empower women by creating an effective online content. I will share more details about it on a separate blog post. Meanwhile, here's what I wore on that very occasion.

When it comes to dressing up for any events, I usually take my time deciding on what to wear. Since it's a bloggers' affair, meeting new people is the first thing to anticipate. Of course, I want to look decent and make a good impression on the first Beauty Workshop I will be attending. You know what they say, "the first impression lasts." I was actually torn between wearing a pair of jeans and a trendy yet very uncomfortable top or this dress which looks a bit sophisticated for my liking. My aim was to dress up as chill as possible, 'cause that's who I really am. Nonetheless, comfort was my top priority since I wouldn't want to feel so uneasy during my entire stay there.



I got this wine red Choker Neck Shirt Dress from ZAN.STYLE, a brand where I got my outfits in Taiwan from. (Click HERE and HERE) I got this last month as if looking forward to attending this very event. It's just a plain v-neck shirt dress which was made of 100% polyester. It's very comfy to wear except when I'm seated down. I felt a bit unsettled with the choker part of my dress which tends to tighten up when I just carelessly sit. So I was prim and proper the whole time, ugh. Haha! Even so, the fit was just perfect on me.



I styled this dress with just a simple pair of gold drop earrings, a few gold bangles, a black faux leather sling bag, and my favorite pair of black mules! Oftentimes, when I want to look chic, I just mix and match some simple and neutral pieces and that's where it brings out the sophistication in me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take photos of my makeup look but I'm thinking of recreating it soon! Please stay tuned for my next posts. :)


You may visit them in their website
as well as in their social media accounts:


www.zan.style/


Instagram: @zanstyleofficial
Facebook: /zanstylefashion

What's your fashion style?
Let me know in the comments!


Meanwhile, you can check out my previous posts too! ♥

BEAUTY: 

Try Before You Buy (Click HERE)

FASHION: 

Accessorize from Head to Toe (Click HERE)

TRAVEL:

Organize packing with Travel Essentials PH (Click HERE)


Let me know in the comments!
Love,
Airish

Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa

Labels: , , ,