Fallin for suede ft. Yoins


One of the most popular fall fashion trends is the suede skirt. I've been on a hunt for this pair for months, and I'm glad I found it at Yoins! Even if we don't experience autumn in the Philippines, well at least I can wear it casually with a hint of fall, right? ;)

I guess there's really something with a brown suede which seems so eye-catching! From skirts to bags, and to accessories, you name it. Mistakenly, I got mine in quite a bigger size which is why it's a bit low-waisted and loose for my liking. Hence, I like the fact that it's not body hugging and I can move freely considering its tight fabric. I paired it with a plain black tee which compliments well with the skirt. I bet it will also look good on a white turtleneck sweater or pullover, don't you think? Ahhhh! Just the thought of it excites me for our upcoming trip. But no, I won't go into details about it just yet.


Moreover, I always like to stick with the color scheme especially when it comes to neutral colors. These shades make your outfit appear more sophisticated, so I opted to wear a pair of nude brown fur-lined black mules. My aunt knows how much I love my one and only pair of black mules which is why I guess she got me one? :) *feeling kilig* She also got one for herself and it somehow reminded us of that pair of mules from Gucci. This pair was actually a bit small for me, but I'm glad I was able to break into the shoe so it feels so comfy now.


And then I got so carried away with the photoshoot. (Umaarte pa sa floor!) Haha!


For my accessories, I also kept it minimalist with this pair of silver hoop earrings, a single rhinestone choker necklace, a few bangles, and a silver and gold wristwatch.

You may visit them on their website
as well as in their social media accounts:

www.yoins.com

Facebook: /YoinsCollection
Instagram: @YoinsCollection


What's your favorite fashion piece during fall?

Let me know in the comments!


xxx

Meanwhile, you can check out my previous posts too! ♥

BEAUTY: 
 Born This Way beauty box (Click HERE)

FASHION: 
Double 11 Sale (Click HERE)

TRAVEL:
Organize packing with Travel Essentials PH (Click HERE)


LIFESTYLE:
My life in a bloom box (Click HERE)

Let me know in the comments!
Love,
Airish

Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa

Labels: ,