Christmas outfit ft. Gorgeous Glance


Short Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

It has been quite a tradition in our family to spend Christmas day with my mother's side in Bulacan. We usually spend Christmas eve just at home and make most of our time as a family. On this very day, I just thought of wearing something chic because why not, it's Christmas! Truth be told, it was annoyingly hot that day, and for a second, I just wanted to wear a pair of shorts and shirt.


On this very occasion, I have decided to wear Gorgeous Glance which you all know is my fashion business. Just a disclaimer, I do not design any of this, yet. Well, of course, I wanted to create my own designs one day, but as of the moment, I currently have a supplier and everything I sell online and in my physical shop is handpicked by me. Most of the items I sell were something I would definitely wear, and of course, the ones that are on trend. This Kaylee off the shoulder top I'm wearing may be worn like this or the other way around. For me, it's very chic and effortlessly classy. It is available in colors white, black, navy blue, tan and mustard. You may wear it with skirts, and trousers just like how I styled it. This top only costs PHP250.00 or more or less USD5.00. And then, this Polly trouser in olive only costs PHP330.00 or below USD 7.00. It's very comfortable to wear and it can be a great alternative to jeans. I'm also wearing this pair of Tiffany tan doll shoes from Pink Butterfly Closet which I have featured on my previous posts already. Lastly, since I'm really into chokers these days, I got this Ariana Grande inspired choker from House of Chokers which is available here in the Philippines. ♥

I parted my hair in the middle and curled them slightly so as to achieve the effortless beach waves which I'm going for these days. I used my ultimate favorite Diamond Hair Straightener from Irresistible Me. Know more about it from one of my previous blogs, Irresistible Me Review: Diamond Hair Straightener. Moreover, apart from your clothes, I guess it's also about how and what accessories you use in order to achieve the look your aiming for. And of course, our hair always matter too.


Kaylee top & Polly trouser from Gorgeous Glance | Ariana Grande inspired choker from House of Chokers | Tiffany tan doll shoes from Pink Butterfly Closet | Wristwatch from Marc Jacobs | Effortless beach waves by using Diamond Hair Straightener from Irresistible Me

How did you style your Christmas outfit?
Share with me your thoughts.

Love,
Airish

Labels: ,