Irresistible Me Review: Diamond Hair Straightener

Don't you just hate those days when your hair looks terrible most especially when you're in a hurry? Well, I do! And I believe most of you guys are in the same boat as me.

Admittedly, I am not too confident with my hair when it's short as compared to when it's longer. You might be wondering why, but it's because my hair tends to fly away, most especially when the cut is kind of above my shoulders, and I hate it. I always regret cutting my hair short, but for some weird reason, I always find myself cutting it that way for the nth time. Hence, when it's longer, I don't actually bother leaving the house with soaking wet hair nor bother styling it at all because I know that it will be automatically put in place the moment it dries up.

Since my hair's currently short, I feel so grateful that Irresistible Me sent me this Diamond Hair Straightener which is obviously a flat iron. May I just say how fancy their packaging is? I don't know if it's just me but, I really find this simple black box such a classic which comes with a magnetic closing. It also comes with an instruction booklet where you can also get some sort of tutorial on how to, of course, straight your hair, and curl your hair using the Diamond hair straightener too.


First of all, I love that it's a digital flat iron which allows you to adjust and know how much temperature you're going to use for your hair. It also claims to have a diamond and tourmaline technology which I believe protects your hair even when it is being exposed to heat. It also keeps the natural oils from your hair, leaving it shiny and frizz free, and I can attest to that! <3 I've noticed that after straightening my hair with the Diamond hair straightener, it seriously makes my hair feel so soft and smooth! Walang halong keme.
Also, one thing which makes it exceptional for me is that it heats really fast. I am quite impatient when it comes to waiting, so I must say that this one's really perfect for me! Its power button, as well as the buttons for adjusting the heat, may be found on the inner part of the flat iron.
Since I'm here in the Philippines, the Diamond hair straightener needed an adapter to work, and I'm glad we have some of these at home. I was also told that the iron automatically changes the voltage to what country you're in, so I believe it's very handy when it comes to traveling as well.

And then here's me, being kind of awkward while testing the flat iron out, and taking my photos at the same time. So, after my hair was put on a bun the whole day, as soon as I removed my hair tie, I immediately started straightening my hair. And to answer your question, yep, this is why my hair's obviously this messy.

Moreover, straightening my hair doesn't necessarily mean that I want it really straight. Well, nope. I always see to it that I get to work on with the lower middle to the ends of my hair to add a little volume, and of course, try not to over do it as well. The last thing I want is for my hair to look really flat, and well fixed. I still opt for a natural look, and as long as I had it tamed, then I'm all good.
 And here's the final look! Straightened but with a volume using the Diamond hair straightener. ♥ Well, I'm no expert when it comes to styling hair, but this is how I wanted it to do it. Please also take note that everything's based on my genuine and personal opinion. So far, I am very much satisfied with this product, and I can honestly say that I couldn't think of anything negative to say as of the moment. Well, maybe except for the fact that I can't seem to curl my hair with it, yet. But that doesn't count because I'm guessing I still haven't found the proper way or technique to do it. Hihi, but no worries because I'm working on it! :)
To all the lazy and impatient girls out there like me or simply those who are always in a hurry, this Diamond Hair Straightener is perfect for us! You may be able to style and straighten your hair in less than five minutes. It was truly heaven sent!! :) So to those who are interested, you may purchase it for only $149 by visiting https://www.irresistibleme.com/  You may also purchase other hair tools and accessories such as a hair straightening brush, steam curler, 8-in-1 curler, clip-in and tape-in hair extensions, hair accessories, and so much more. It was absolutely worthy of its price!
P.S. Other items in these photos such as hair brush and bow ties are not from Irresistible Me.
I just used them as props. Hihi!

Have you tried any Irresistible Me products before?
What do you think of this Diamond hair straightener?

Let me know in the comments. :)

Love,
Airish

Labels: ,