Wonders of using organic oils


Organic oils have been known to be produced by different plants which are obviously healthy and safe to use. For a few years now, I have always been obsessed with skincare and hair products. I started taking care of my skin back when I was in third-year of college. I have tried different variants but it was only during the last week of June this year when I discovered about a natural oil brand which is called Zivine Organics.

Zivine Organics is a local Filipino brand that caters to those with skin and hair problems for over two years now if I'm not mistaken. They are located in Davao City, Philippines, but they do shipments all over the country and even internationally too. They offer different varieties of organic oils such as Grape Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Organic Hair Grower and Argan Oil. They are all 100% pure and organic which is perfectly healthy for our skin and hair. Also, it was just this year when they were awarded as "Best organic skincare provider." So, congratulations Zivine Organics for a job well done!

But even before I discovered this local organic brand, I have learned from Michelle Phan that using natural oils can keep your face, body and hair moisturized. Also, using these can bring lots of health benefits too.


Anyway, as I have mentioned in my previous blog post, Morning Skincare Routine, I've been using Zivine Organics' Grape Seed Oil for almost two weeks now and I must say that it absolutely does wonders for my skin. I use it in the morning and at night after I wash and tone my face. I recommend you using it twice a day as well or use it in your preference such as a substitute for your moisturizer. In my case, I use it twice a day along with my other skincare products, and so far, I'm loving the result. It is always a good thing to use organic products once in a while and keep your skin and hair nourished with natural substances. Don't get me wrong, I am also a fan of non-organic skincare products too, so I make it a point to use both to keep my skin healthier. It comes with two different size bottles, one contains 40ml which costs PHP250 or merely around $6 to $7 only, and the other contains 100ml which costs PHP500 or around $12 to $13.

Photo credits to Zivine Organics

Below are some problems which some of you are having a hard time getting rid of:
Oily skin, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dark spots, pimple marks, freckles, large skin pores, dry skin, dull skin, rough skin, dark under eye circles, eye bags, fine lines, wrinkles, dark elbows, dark knees, dark underarms, dark bikini lines, dark skin tone, dark lips, stretch marks, spider legs, varicose veins, cracked heels, melasma, psoriasis, eczema, chicken skin, dandruff and even hair loss.


Grape seed oil is rich in beta-carotene and vitamins D, C, and E. It also contains antioxidants known to prevent acne breakouts and slows down the aging process. Also, it is no wonder why lots of cosmetic companies prefer to use grape seed oil as an ingredient in their creams, lotions, and ointments too. This may even sound ironic but grape seed oil is great for treating oily skin and effectively moisturizes it too. It also helps our skin to be firmer and minimizes any skin damage. Lastly, it leaves the skin feeling smooth, moisturized and youthful in appearance.

They also have a Pure and Organic Cold-Pressed Argan Oil which only costs PHP380 or less than $10 per 15ml bottle. This is known for treating your dry, frizzy and lifeless hair and is a great hair treatment especially to those who had their hair colored for it moisturizes from the deepest core. It also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which help fight dandruff and other scalp conditions. Not only Argan Oil helps in getting rid of your bad hair days, but it also helps fight pimples, acne, signs of aging, lightens stretch marks, moisturizes your chapped lips, strengthens your nails, and lastly, it is great to keep your feet and cracked heels soft.

Photo credits to Zivine Organics

And to those who are experiencing hair loss, hair fall or merely just have thin hair, Zivine Organics still got you covered! They have an Organic Hair Grower which costs PHP400 or $10 per 50ml and PHP700 or around $15 per 100ml. It helps in treating your scalp and other hair conditions such as dandruff, cradle cap for babies, alopecia areata, psoriasis, fights split ends and bamboo hair, and lastly, strengthens your hair and makes it even healthier. This is safe to use by our grandparents and even for your babies too.

Photo credits to Zivine Organics

Last but not the least is their Pure and Organic Cold-Pressed Castor Oil which only costs PHP250 or around $6 to $7 per 30ml and PHP750 or around $16 per 100ml. It is an effective treatment to remove stretch marks and lightens scar appearance. Also, it is a safe way to get your eyebrows, eyelashes, hair and beard to grow thicker. This can also treat warts, calluses, corns, cracked heels and chapped lips. Moreover, it is perfectly safe to use as a face mask for it diminishes and removes your fine lines and wrinkles. And just like their Organic Hair Grower, it also helps fight dandruff, cradle cap for babies, alopecia areata, psoriasis, reduces split ends and adds shine and moisture to the hair. Overall, it naturally makes your hair thicker, stronger and healthier.

Photo credits to Zivine Organics

To those who are interested, you may contact them through the following:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/zivine.organics
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/zivine.organics/
Viber - 0909 378 7174


Thank you, Zivine Organics for sending me a bottle of grape seed oil! I really love it! ♥

What do you guys think of organic oils?
Let me know by commenting down below. :)


Labels: ,