Sample Room Endless Summer


Despite the high chances of raining, we're still blessed to have good weather last Saturday. It was Sample Room's annual summer party which held at the Seawall Side Garden of Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila. It was overwhelming to be part not only of this event but also of this growing family. To those who are not familiar with Sample Room, it is the Philippines first and only sampling and review website for beauty, health and lifestyle products. They provide sample products from their brand partners which you can try before you buy its regular size. But actually, some of their sample products are already in full size which you can use for weeks! To know more about it, you may check my first experience with them entitled Try Before You Buy with Sample Room PH.


Snaps from Aya's cam
(www.mariahchristhel.blogspot.com/)

I was pretty early at the venue, but I had the perfect opportunity to chat with a new found friend, Aya. I met her through Instagram engagement, and  I was delighted to have met her. Aside from her, I was so happy to see lots of familiar faces which I've met from last year's Beauty Vlogging Workshop which was also hosted by Sample Room. It was a sort of reunion for some of us which haven't seen each other for months! :)

Left photo: With Elaine (www.followtheleign.wordpress.com/)
Right photo: With Aryce (www.itsjoycesalvador.blogspot.com/)

Attending such events bring forth people of different personalities together. It's when you get to meet the introverts which are very shy, the ambiverts which are the introverts at first and once you get to know can be an extrovert too, lastly, the extroverts which are the ones who are very friendly and doesn't have a hard time talking to everyone. As an ambivert, approaching other bloggers was a big step for me. I get so introverted introducing myself which was why I wasn't able to talk to everyone as much as I want to. But through this Endless Summer experience, I get to bring home good memories with my newly found wonderful blogger friends which I look forward to keeping in touch. 

Most left: Mhay (www.mgrazielle.blogspot.com/)
Most right: Zarrah (www.thebandwagonchic.com/)

Most left: Shebel (www.shebelmarie.com/)
Next to Shebel: Nicole (www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Tl2vo-KjZgw4JTldegkGw)
Next to Elaine: Kat (www.katrinaaglipay.com/)


I love how Sample Room came up to the concept of bringing this family together through an event which was solely to unwind and bond together. The setup was very colorful, summery, and of course, cozy! We were in the garden which has the perfect view of the sunset. It was so windy and hot which is why I have left no choice but to put my hair up in a bun. I prefer it that way, at least it didn't rain and ruin the beautiful setup. The colorful beach mats and throw pillows increased our endless summer experience!


Upon arriving, they already handed each of us a bottle of cold-pressed Calamansi Cane juice from Pure Nectar which kept me hydrated during the entire event. It was my first time to try it, and it didn't disappoint! ;)


They also have a nice buffet setup of delicious canapes and desserts.



And of course, who wouldn't recognize the famous Filipino sorbetes?
Oh, and they also gave away a chocolate chip cookie which I can't get enough off! ♥


As a shirt and pants kind of girl, the most comfortable outfit I could go for was a pair of cotton trousers and a crumpled printed button-down shirt. Wearing a dress, a skirt, and shorts limit my movements since I have to be mindful of how I sit. I kept my outfit casual with light-colored clothes and bright accessories which is wearable all year round for the endless summer in the Philippines. I also kept my makeup light by only wearing my favorite tinted sunscreen from Belo Sun Expert and set my face with a pressed powder alone. As for my lips, I used the Lip and Cheek Mousse in the shade Swept Off My Feet by Happy Skin. It kept my lips well-moisturized throughout the day and completed my light and natural summer look!


Lastly, this Polaroid shot from FujiFilm completed my endless summer experience. As a person who loves keeping memories, I will always treasure this photo and the heartening memories which comes with it.


I will also be forever grateful to Sample Room for giving me the trust and support I need in growing as a beauty and life + style influencer. To my Sample Room family, may we build a healthy and stronger partnership in the many years to come. To God be all the glory and praise!


I'm truly blessed to be part of this fruitful and fun endless summer party of Sample Room. I look forward to more events like this! It's so refreshing to disconnect from the internet world as an Online Influencer and get to meet the people behind the blogs and accounts you follow and interact with through social media. It was precisely the best way to disconnect to connect! ♥


I'm also glad I was able to end my day with a sight of this precious view which I didn't get to see every day.


Again, thank you so much Sample Room!
You may check out their website and social media accounts linked below:

www.sampleroom.ph/

Facebook: /sampleroomph
Twitter: @SampleRoomPH
Instagram: @sampleroomph

Thank you also to the event's sponsors:

@mauiandsonsph
@havit_ph
@belosunexpert
@purenectar.co
@wearmossimo
@happyskin_ph
@fujifilmphlifestyle

What do you think of this event?
Have you tried Sample Room's sampling service already?


I'd love to know!

xxx

Meanwhile, you can check out my previous posts too! ♥

BEAUTY: 
Chroma Celloshine Color Hair Treatment (Click HERE)

FASHION: 
Playing with neutrals and mustard (Click HERE)

TRAVEL:
Ueno, Harajuku and Shibuya (Click HERE)

LIFESTYLE:
My dilemma as a blogger (Click HERE)

xxx


Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,