Antioxidant Boost Moisturizing Green Tea Soap by Cleopatra's Secret


When I was younger, I didn't care much about the body soap I use. Whatever my mom decides to buy from the supermarket, that's going to be it. Oftentimes, she buys papaya soap and an antibacterial soap for family's use. But as I get older, I learned how to take more care of myself and I now get to choose what skincare products to try and use. One of the things I love doing most with the ladies from our family is beauty shopping! It doesn't matter if it's just window shopping or simply testing out the products 'cause we enjoy every bit of it. We could have been to a certain beauty shop over and over again, but believe me, we're not getting sick of it.

Last month, one of the products I was gifted with by Cleopatra's Secret is this Antioxidant Boost Moisturizing Green Tea Soap. It's a body soap which I sometimes use for my face too. It has this glorious and refreshing smell which makes it more addicting to use, and its scent even lasts for quite a while. Its main ingredients are green tea extract, goat's milk, vanilla, raw Shea, extra virgin olive oil, and castor oil.


What are its benefits?

These ingredients have common benefits that when combined together makes a wondrous and beneficial soap. They're all loaded with Vitamin A which hydrates and brightens the skin. It has anti-aging properties which decrease wrinkles, fine lines and makes the skin appear more youthful. The antioxidant effect protects the skin from the damaging effect of some environmental stressors. This soap may be used for dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. It also contains nutrients for collagen production which makes the skin firm and elastic. And lastly, it has a lot of nourishing and moisturizing properties you need so as to prevent dryness and dehydration of the skin.

Packaging and Price:

The soap itself was packed in a clear plastic inside this sort of brown paper thin packaging which makes it so easy to rip off. The packaging may be eco-friendly but I hope they can still work on that for a little improvement. I'm quite surprised that for a 100g soap, its only worth PHP65, and for its luxurious benefits, it's even worth more than its price.

My experience and opinion:

I have a combination of dry and oily skin and most of the skincare products I use are meant to target wrinkles as well as fine lines. To my surprise, most of the products that Ms. Katrina sent me were for brightening, glow boosting, moisturizing as well as firming of the skin which was literally all I'm aiming for. I'd always go for products that are anti-aging, and reduces fine lines. She didn't even ask me what type of skin I have, taking in consideration of the fact that we haven't met in person yet. Yes, maybe she based them on my photos from Instagram? I don't know. Nonetheless, I just find it amazing how she's not only a creator and a seller of her products, but she definitely caters to what you really need without saying anything.

It's one of the things I've admired about the sales ladies from the beauty shops in Korea, they don't just simply memorize the benefits of what they're selling, but they also analyze what type of skin you have, and that's when they start recommending which products are great for your skin and those that will certainly target your concerns. And for me, that's very important. That's actually the first time I found out that I have a combination of oily and dry skin. All these time I thought I have an oily skin alone. And that's when she mentioned my fine lines, wrinkles and so on.

Going back, I finished this bar soap several weeks ago with the help of my brother. (I think?) I noticed for a few times that it wasn't where it's supposed to be. When it comes to my skincare products, I always have it in me to keep it organized or at least put it back in its place. I don't mind my family borrowing or using my skincare products as long as they put them back, hihi. Before I have finished this soap, I use it on the last part of my daily bath. I just love how moisturizing it was! Its scent wasn't too harsh, just the right refreshing smell to keep me fresh after my bath. I honestly consider it as my all time favorite soap! It works well for me, and I'd love to purchase one anytime soon.


DISCLAIMER: This is an honest review. All opinions are just based on my personal experience, it may or may not differ from yours. Thank you!


Check them out on their following social media accounts!

Instagram: @cleopatrassecretph
Facebook: www.facebook.com/cleopatrassecretph

What's your favorite moisturizing soap?
Have you read my review about their Cucumber Rosewater Mist? Click HERE.

Let me know in the comments!

Love,
Airish

Instagram: @airishabella | Facebook: @airishabellaa

Labels: , , , ,