Stay D**d by Yoins


A month before I traveled to South Korea, I've been so blessed to have received quite a number of brands who offered to sponsor me with clothes, accessories, makeup, and skincare products they can provide in exchange for a product review. When it comes to planning my outfits for the whole trip, I take it seriously. And you all know how packing can be as stressful too, not to mention the cost of the new items you'd be needing to take with you for the trip. So being part of sponsorships and collaborations is definitely a great blessing for me. And besides, who doesn't like free stuff, right? I just want to segue, and thank all the brands, companies and small businesses who believed and trusted me. I really appreciate all of you! :)

I received this muscle tee from Yoins, an online fashion brand for women. I intended to use this tee as an inner top in one of my outfits for my spring trip to Korea. But I was advised that it usually take weeks or a month or so before I receive it. I got the package just a few weeks back, so I just wore it in one of my day outs. I find it so comfy and easy to pair with, and that's one of the things I love about getting myself a simple tee. I can just casually wear it in most days without having to worry about styling it. It's a round neck sleeveless muscle tee which looks really good to pair with flannels. It's only worth $9.95 and looks like those basic tees from the other well-known expensive brands. If you want one, just click HERE.


I paired it with my black denim shorts, long sleeve flannel top, white sneakers, and a red cap which matches well with my red flannels. Sometimes, I just like wearing basic. By the way, I personally picked this top from Yoins, 'cause just in case you don't know, I'm pretty rad too. Lol ;)

Outfit details:

Cap from Clothing Collective PH
Lace choker necklace from House of Chokers
Muscle tee from YOINS
Denim shorts from Forever 21
Flannel top from a shop in Bangkok
Sneakers from Keds



Yoins offers a ton of styles and items to choose from. It's a one-stop destination for all your fashion needs! Just head over to www.yoins.com and check out their great deals! They also offer free shipping worldwide for orders above $50. Plus you get to avail your 10% discount on your first order! Enjoy shopping ladies! ♥

SHOP NOW!
www.yoins.com

Visit their Facebook and Instagram accounts too. :)

What do you guys think of my top?
Have you tried shopping with Yoins?

Let me know in the comments!

Love,
Airish


Labels: , ,