Specs from tosave.com


For most people, eyewear is a necessity or a fashion need. But for me, it's definitely the last thing you can find inside my bag. Sunnies and specs are something I don't usually wear, except for days when I want to look extra pretty and stylish. Haha, you know it, girls!

For the past few months, the sunnies and specs trend has conquered the social media. From the round Harry Potter like glasses to the Aviators. It comes in different variations from clear even to colored ones too. I have recently discovered the TOSAVE.COM, an e-commerce company which offers a wide array of products including fashion accessories, beauty products and tools, electronics, gadgets accessories, and a lot more! Their company is based in China and they offer free shipping service around the world! How awesome is that?


These fossilized flowers were given by Blooms By Ainie ♥
Please check them out!

I've been eyeing on this eyewear style for months now, and I couldn't get any happier when I saw this Retro Pilot Eyeglasses on their site, and immediately placed it in my cart! ♥ Would you believe that it's only worth $1.47??? It was definitely a great find! You also get to choose the color of its metal frame and I got mine in gray, It's also available in colors gold, black, and silver. Now, I often wear it every now and then 'cause it absolutely became my instant fave! And one more thing I love about this? It's unisex! So my brother can surely borrow it... NOT! Lol. Just kidding.


One thing I also noticed about this pair is that the pad arms which hold the nose pads in place were easily deformed. I'm not sure if I haven't properly packed it in my bag whenever I use it, so I kind of damaged it, or if it has already been damaged during shipping. I'm just not so sure. Actually, it wasn't big of a deal, however, I have observed how uneven it looks sometimes. Nonetheless, it's certainly a good buy! And for less than 2 bucks?? Come on, you don't expect it to be as flawless as the expensive ones, wouldn't you? If I'm to be asked to rate it from 1 to 10, and 10 being the highest, I would give it a 9! Seriously, I don't think you can easily find an excellent quality of specs in this price.

I just wanna share one of my snaps! 'Cause I'm that obsessed ♥


Want one?
Just head over to www.tosave.com and shop 'til your drop!
For inquiries and other concerns, you may also email them at service@tosave.com

I still have a few more items which I personally picked from their site, and it will be up soon!
If you want to know more about it, please stay tuned on my blog!

So, how'd you guys find my look?
Please comment down below, and feel free to add some suggestions. :)

Love,
Airish

Instagram

Labels: , , ,