Blue lace dress and more! + Suprise from Rosegal


As much as I often complain about the hot and humid weather in our country, I also enjoy wearing floral prints and summer dresses all year-round. There's no need of a drastic wardrobe and skin care routine change which I know can be a little costly at times. However, it's always good to invest on dresses which you can use on special occasions such as a blue lace dress and a black and white dress.

I have featured Rosegal for several times now on my blog, and you all know how much I love the items I receive from them every now and then. Thus, I've decided to write a wish list featuring the dresses which I find so appealing, as well as I see myself wearing. So here are three of my top picks! I've actually been eyeing to plenty of dresses, but I just limit myself into three.

I see myself wearing this Floral Print Lace-Up Short Wrap Dress during events or special occasions where I have to wear something dressy, yet not too formal at the same time. This is also perfect for lunch dates or simply a day out. It's available from small to extra large sizes. From $21.65, it's now on sale at $14.33!


The second item on my list is this Retro Lace Sleeveless Fit and Flare Dress which looks very comfy and elegant to wear on special occasions. The lace details may seem to be a little sexy, but it doesn't appear too revealing at the same time. You may save a lot of money for this 'cause you may get it for only $21.76 as compared to its previous price which is $36.05. It has available sizes from small to 2XL, plus it's also available in green color.


This Button Up Floral Print Off Shoulder Dress is the last on my wishlist and is presumably the most casual item among the three. I just love how sexy this dress is without looking so tacky, as well as it still expresses modesty despite showing a little bit of skin. It's available in sizes small to large. You may still try your luck in scoring this item for only $14.65! Hurry!


I'm pretty sure as of the moment, you have also been contemplating on your wish list, or simply the items you want to buy on your pay day. Maybe YOU WANT SOME NEW CLOTHES? Or maybe a NEW EVERYDAY BAG? Or a NEW PAIR OF SHOES? Why don't you take a look here...

In collaboration with Rosegal, they asked me to share with you, my readers, a little surprise gift which you can truly enjoy. ♥ Their summer sales are ongoing all from 30% off! But wait, THERE'S MORE! You may use the code RGEN to enjoy another 10% off on your purchase!! Time for a new outfit, ladies!

Again, here is the surprise code: RGEN
Click on the banner below to shop!


Happy shopping! ♥

So what did you get on your purchase?
I wanna know! :)

Love,
Airish

Instagram: @airishabella


Labels: , ,