Zaful review: Floral plunging-neck short sleeves playsuit


Short Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

Aside from wearing my favorite combo of shirt and leggings, playsuits are definitely one of my go-to outfits! When I'm in a hurry and I don't have time to mix and match, this is absolutely a piece I'd go for. As simple as just putting it on, I must admit that it can be a hassle wearing it too. I believe us, girls, can most likely relate to this especially when you really have to pee! Not to mention the fact that its back part is zip up. It may really take much time, and it kind of feels awkward to pee with almost no clothes on most especially when you're in a public restroom. Nonetheless, this doesn't stop us from wearing them. As much as some girls love their high heels, I love my playsuits and rompers too. ♥

This is the last item I got from Zaful which I find so perfect for this coming summer, and even now actually. Its material is polyester, and its fit type is loose as well. I swear it's very comfy and so nice to wear during a hot sunny day. I don't know if you can tell, but I got mine in medium-size which made it extra loose. But it's perfectly fine since I'm sure that a small-size zip up playsuit won't fit in my hips and butt. Lol. Anyway, since it has a plunging neckline, I have decided to wear it with an inner camisole top.

So, how do I wear a multi-colored piece? The most important thing that you need to keep in mind is to stick with its theme. For this playsuit, it's a combination of orange, royal blue and some kind of a cream color. I know that bright colors, most especially orange are somewhat hard to pair with. But since it has a neutral color which is cream, I usually opt to wear the same neutral shade for the rest of my outfit. I wore a light beige camisole top as an inner, as well as a beige colored purse. If I would have worn it with orange or royal blue or any other color, it would have looked so tacky. And if I would have worn it with other neutral colors, I don't think it would go well too. Even black wouldn't go well with it. Hence, everything is still in your hands. We all have our own preferences so might as well go for it. And please take note that these are just my own opinions too.


As for my footwear, I wore a pair of light orange doll shoes which was given to me by my sister, Arra of Style Reader. I guess a cream colored pair of flats would have looked good with this ensemble too. I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm also wearing some neutral colored accessories too to perfectly match my playsuit. Anyway, to those who are interested in this playsuit just simply click the link here. From floral print collections to high-waisted bikinis to lace up selection, to off the shoulder pieces, Zaful has everything you might be needing or looking for. Start shopping now at www.zaful.com ♥


How would you style this fun and bright playsuit from Zaful?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

Love,
Airish

Labels: ,