Zaful Review: Sweet off-shoulder striped top


Short Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

In our generation today, everything can mostly be done in just one click. One of the most popular thing we have today is online shopping. We can't deny the fact that a great number of brands and companies now offer their products online. And one of the largest and most popular shopping platform emerging today is Zaful. Zaful offers a wide selection of the latest and trendiest women's clothing, as well as footwear and accessories. When they first contacted me, I did not even think twice and said yes immediately because I've seen lots of photos and good reviews about their brand.

Whenever I shop online, I usually use my phone's browser which was pretty convenient if the website automatically switches to a mobile setting. In addition to that, I am very surprised that Zaful has now its own app which I actually downloaded for my own convenience. The application can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play. When shopping with Zaful, of course, you have to sign up first and just add everything you want to your cart. Easy as that!

So I got this top in a small size, and I believe it fits me well. I was actually supposed to pair it with white jeans yet unfortunately, mine is a bit tighter already, and I haven't got myself a new one yet. Cotton blends and rayon were the materials used for this top, and it's definitely perfect for the weather here in Manila, or better yet, summer in other countries. I opted to pair it with light denim jeans, and a pair of my favorite tiffany tan doll shoes. As for my hair, I used my ultimate favorite Diamond Hair Straightener from Irresistible Me, to achieve this messy beach hair look. ♥


Sweet off the shoulder striped top: Zafulul | Jeans: Uniqlo Philippines | Doll shoes: Pink Butterfly Closet (Philippines)
They now offer FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $30! Also, you may now start browsing their Blossoming Chic collection for Spring :) I swear, their floral prints pieces are to die for!!! ♥

Visit them now at www.zaful.com

Have you tried shopping with Zaful already?
Let me know your thoughts.

Love,
Airish



Labels: ,