Zaful review: Double-V feather print T-shirt


Short Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

Living in the Philippines means getting used to the dry and wet season. I'm pretty much surprised that the weather has still been so cold here, and no, I'm not complaining. The sun shines so brightly, and the next thing you know, it's already raining. Nevertheless, I always opt to wear tops which will help me get through the hot weather just because it's really hot most of the time.

Since I quite have tons of off-the-shoulder tops already, I decided to choose an item which is quite different from the usual I'm getting. I got this double-V feather print T-shirt from Zaful in size small, and it's made out of rayon material which makes it super comfy! It's really loose and it kind of gives you a plunging neckline. Good thing I'm wearing a tube bra. Hihi. But I love it's lightweight and comfortable feel! Its length for this size can totally pass as a dress just like in the photo from their website. You may also wear this top with leggings or pants, or all you have to do is to tie a knot on the side, so as to not make you look so baggy. From its original price of $27.30, it's now only $11.54! Though, I'm not sure if it's still available since they're already selling it for a very low price.


Double V feather print T-shirt from Zaful | Lace choker necklace from House of Chokers | Wedges from Gifts Ahoy

You may also get a coupon here in line with their celebration of Chinese New Year.
Check this link here.

Start shopping now! ♥

What do you think of what I'm wearing?
Have you experienced shopping with Zaful too?

Love,
Airish

Labels: , , ,