Rosegal Review: Off-the-shoulder top with Choker


Short Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

In one of my previous blog posts, I have already featured one of the tops I got from Rosegal which was obviously an off-the-shoulder top as well. For someone who's gaining weight yet still wants to show off some shoulders by not wearing a sleeveless top like me, an off-the-shoulder top is definitely my go-to outfit. You can achieve that effortlessly sexy look and not overdo it.

So this was my outfit for my eldest sister's birthday last 16th of December. I know I've been MIA or missing in action again for the past few weeks, for the reason that I spent most of my time on my fashion business which you all know was a home-based slash online thing. But I'm very happy to share that I now have my first physical store ever! ♥ However, I will elaborate more on that in a different post.
Moving on, I got this top in a small size yet it still looks big on me. Despite having a garter on its upper part, I find its style still too boxy on the lower which makes me appear even shorter. So instead of wearing it as per usual, I've decided to wear it with a high-waist ripped jeans and tucked it in. High-waist jeans have always been my life saver, and definitely my go-to pair of jeans. Also, it creates an illusion which makes your legs appear longer. HEHE! So now you know why I love it. Moreover, even the simplest shirt paired with a high-waist jeans look very trendy to me so it's absolutely one of my companion for lazy days.

Anyhow, this top comes with a choker with two button locks on its back part. Unfortunately, it was too loose for my neck, and I find it's thickness too overwhelming most especially for my short and small features. But since I'm into chokers, I just folded it in half to make it thinner which I believe suits me better. Also, I don't want to disregard it since it's really part of the top, so I just opted to recreate or style this top with something that would compliment my features well.
Off-the-shoulder top from Rosegal | Black high-waist ripped jeans from Bangkok | Flat shoes from American Eagle - Payless

Overall, this top was very lightweight, and perfect for spring and summer. Get this top now for only $13.77 at http://www.rosegal.com/blouses/off-the-shoulder-top-with-774051.html ♥ I believe they currently host a clearance sale for up to 80% off!! Plus all new sign ups get 10% off! And lastly, they're free shipping worldwide! What a great way to start the year. :)
Let me know what you think of this look.

Love,
Airish ♥


Share:

0 comments