Liebster Award 2016 + Discover new blogs!


Short Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

Yay! I got nominated again. Last 2013, I was also nominated as a Liebster blog awardee, and for me, it was something at least to be proud of. It wasn't any fancy awards, yet the fact that other bloggers thought of you was way more heart melting. ♥ Anyway, I'll just follow what I did the last time. So basically, you have to mention the person/s who nominated you, answer their questions, post 11 random facts about yourself, choose 11 blogs that inspire you, and of course, create 11 questions for them too.

Here are 11 random facts about me.

I'm only 5'0.
I've never smoked.
I'm blessed to have long and curly lashes.
I don't eat eggplant.
I've been trained as a housekeeping room attendant before.
I've tried walking in a waist-high flood back when I was in college.
I've tried ice skating in a frozen pond.
I've got faster metabolism whenever I drink coffee.
I can't live without rice.
I love fresh apple shake.
I have a very thick hair.

Below are my answers to Jannette and Melissa's questions for me :)

 Jannette of The Diary of a Daydreamer. 

What is your favorite flower?
Well, I don't have like a specific favorite because I was never a kind of girl who's so much into flowers. I can say that I love taking photos of those in the streets or wherever, but not like as in I'd want to have a bouquet of them. But having this asked, I find stargazers and peonies so pretty.

At the moment, what is the book you can't put down?
As of now, I haven't been reading for a long time now but I used to enjoy reading some taglish stories from wattpad. As well as the Twenty Boy Summer book.

Do you call yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
To be honest, I may call myself both. Whenever I'm with people I'm not close with, I tend to be socially awkward. Like there's just a small percentage that I'll go and talk to you first. But as soon as I get comfortable around you, you'll be surprised how extrovert I can get.

What is your all-time favorite quote?
This may not be considered as a quote but this is my daily mantra, "God is in control." Most especially during days when I feel so stressed and I tend to worry about a lot of things. This is definitely something which everyone should live by.

How do you handle online negativity towards you?
Luckily, I haven't encountered any serious online negativity towards me. But it was more of, I just didn't like how it sounded nor the thought of saying it towards me just annoys me. Usually, I would just ignore it, or sometimes I'll answer it back with something witty or funny just to lighten up my mood a little bit.

What are your favorite hobbies?
Aside from blogging, I also enjoy watching videos on Youtube. I also love taking photos, though I am not that really good at it yet. 

Describe one of your most special, unforgettable memories.
I've mentioned this a lot of times on my blog but so far, I must really say that living in Aspen for a year was definitely one of the most special, and absolutely unforgettable memories in my life. I've become independent without my family and learned to do everything on my own. Dealing with other people, working with different races, befriending strangers, living in a different culture, new environment, everything was just new to me, and I'm glad that I was able to adapt. And of course, seeing snow and having experienced the four seasons for the first time was priceless. ♥

What is a movie you always watch that puts you in a good mood?
Any Disney movie puts me in a good mood, may it is animated or not.

If you could travel anywhere for a whole month, where would you go and why?
I would probably go to Europe and visit as many countries as I can. I have always dreamt of going there, specifically in Paris. Everything was just beautiful, and there's so much culture in those places. Moreover, it wasn't too modernized as compared to here and in some other countries. And besides, what's not to love about Europe?

What is your favorite song of the moment?
I am not claiming that I am in any way religious nor someone who's righteous and all, but for some reason, I just find myself always singing some praising songs such as "Lord I offer my life to you," and "For God so loved the world." 

What's a makeup product that you can't live without?
 A lip and cheek tint! ♥ Oftentimes, I would just wear it when I don't feel like wearing a lipstick or even a blush. I know that some people would prefer eyebrow pencil over it, but I can totally leave the house without having to fix my brows. I'm just happy with the way it is.


Melissa of Melissa the Mermaid

What inspires you to blog?
I know for myself that I am no way a good writer as compared to thousands of bloggers out there, but for me, blogging and my readers are my best friends. I usually post on my blog things which I want to share such as my travel adventures, outfit and fashion inspirations, food discoveries, and even beauty secrets too. So having readers, or I must say blogger friends leaving some comments on my blog makes me more inspired to write and share as much as I can.

If you have to choose just one category for blogging, what would it be?
It's definitely one of the most difficult questions I have encountered so far. But I guess I'll have to go with travel since I can insert some outfit shots on my travel posts anyway. Lol

What kind of music do you listen to?
It actually depends on my mood. But most likely, I enjoy listening to pop music and sometimes praising songs too. (But most of the time, I just sing 'em lol)

What's your all-time favorite TV series?
Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars are definitely my faves! Until they have decided to prolong the story and for some reason, I found myself not liking them anymore.

If you're given a one-way ticket to somewhere, where would it be?
Most probably in Europe. Or in Aspen! ♥

Pizza or bacon?
Pizza! Bacon used to be my favorite until my mom stopped buying them anymore from the groceries.

What would you do if your celebrity crush shows up at your front door?
I would hug him and let him in right away! Even if he's technically a stranger! Haha. Aarte pa ba ko girl?

You hear the fire alarm. What would you pick up first and bring with you to evacuation?
My phone and my wallet! Lol. They're too precious to me!

In the middle of the night, you wake up amidst of a bad dream. Who's the first person you would want to talk to about it?
I guess I got so used to not having someone to talk to about it anymore, so I would just usually keep it to myself. Unless it was something family or friendly related that I have to share it them, of course. But not right away.

When you were thinking of a blog name, what were your choices?
I honestly can't remember anymore, but my sister, Arra of Style Reader helped me come up with a blog name. And eventually, I named my clothing business after my blog too. :)

What is your message to all your readers?
I am honestly grateful to all my readers for your continuous support. I have had my inactive days when I totally neglect my blog. But some of you have always been there since the beginning. Thank you for all your sweet comments as always! I sincerely consider each one of you as my friends online. I love you, and I hope I could meet each one of you soon.

To Jannette and Melissa, I apologize if this was a month or two late. But from the bottom of my heart, I thank you both for considering me worthy of this blog award. You guys are amazing! :) Check them out!!!

Here are my 11 nominees:

Arra of  Style Reader
Mercy of Busy And Fab
Nika of Where's Nika
Jehan of Jehan's World
Jhanz of The Wild Flower

The list could actually go on! I've got a lot more people in mind, but I have to nominate only 11 blogs and some of which were already nominated. But here are my 11 questions for you. (Mainly from Pinterest)

What's your strangest talent?
What does your blog name mean?
Do you have any pet peeves?
What's your biggest goal in life as of the moment?
What's your earliest memory?
If you could only eat one food for the rest your life, what would it be and why?
Would you rather be smart and ugly, or dumb and beautiful?
What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
What are you most grateful for?
What's your everyday outfit?
What is your favorite makeup brand, and why?

Be sure to check all these amazing blogs above.
Let me know your thoughts.

Love,
Airish

Share:

0 comments