Rosegal Review: Charming Off the Shoulder Ruffled Women's Blouse


Short Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

A few weeks ago, I have received a package from Rosegal containing some good stuff which I will be revealing on separate posts. I was truly overjoyed when it arrived earlier than expected considering the fact that it was shipped overseas. If you want to know more about it, just keep on reading. ♥

Rosegal is a global online shopping destination which offers a wide variety of merchandise such as men and women's clothing. Their women's clothing vary from vintage up to modern styles. Some of which are vintage dresses, modern style dresses, tops, outerwear, bottoms, swimwear, lingerie, activewear, and even plus size pieces. Aside from clothing, they also provide stylish and comfortable options for shoes such as boots, flat shoes, pumps, and some other high heeled shoes.

They also have a great selection of bags, hats, sunglasses, socks, belts, gloves, and hair and beauty products. What's more surprising is that they also supply some home goods which include home decor, wall decor, festive and party supplies, phone cases and a lot more.

This year's Halloween was very special for our family since my aunt had her newly established rooms for rent business blessed by a priest. The apartment was actually built just beside our grandparents' house in our province in Bulacan, so most of my relatives were there and we got to spend some time together. And yes, we didn't get to dress up for Halloween, hence, we still had a great time.
I have decided to wear this charming off the shoulder ruffled women's blouse which I thought would be appropriate for the event as well as for the weather. Apparently, it is an off shoulder top with three-quarter sleeves made out of cotton blends and solid pattern. Even though ber months is already here, the weather here in the Philippines feels like summer still.

I am currently into off shoulder tops, and this one with separate armholes was definitely one of the trendiest. I've been wanting one for myself and I'm glad Rosegal have this style. I am surprised how comfortable this top was, maybe for its flowy and lightweight fabric. For some reason, it didn't make me feel irritated by the heat or anything like that which was a good thing.
I also love how versatile this top is. You can wear it on a casual day, at the beach or even in some kind of occasions such as this one. Any plain or basic piece can easily be styled as long as you've got the right accessories, bags, and any other items you want to pair it with. As for its price, it's $10.76 which I think is worth it for its high quality. As I have mentioned, the fabric was lightweight yet it was thick enough so as to not make it look see-through. And I wonder if you can tell if I'm wearing a black undergarment or not? Haha.

When it comes to shopping online, you just have to check the stated measurements so as to not get an item which doesn't fit you. It's good that you always check the measurements and not just rely on its size; small, medium, and large. There are some items which come in big sizes, so as to be sure, check out their measurements.
Off shoulder top: Rosegal | Culottes shorts: Romwe | Lavender choker top: From a 300 YEN shop in Japan | Ballet flats: Payless | Wristwatch: Marc Jacobs

To those who are interested, just visit them at http://www.rosegal.com/ I believe that they offer 10% off for new sign ups, and they are also free shipping worldwide. Check them out now!

P.S. I know that my background wasn't the prettiest because apparently, my sister's avoiding some photo bombers and other unnecessary stuff in my outfit photo. I wouldn't want to blur it nor do some other changes because I wouldn't want to make my photo look fake. Nonetheless, I still love the green and messy setting I had. Hihi.

Please feel free to comment down below. ♥

Love,
Airish



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,