Throwback Thursday: Love for Autumn



Millybridal Long Prom Dresses
Post banner ad

Lately, I've been pretty much preoccupied with my fashion business as well as with family matters. I haven't been active with my blog as compared to I was for the past months. Also, as you may notice, I haven't been getting back to some of you guys just yet. I mean, I do, but I always make sure not to miss any comment and reply from those on my previous posts first which I haven't read yet. And I truly apologize for that. Anyhow, here's another throwback autumn look from Aspen back in 2014.


Aspen, Colorado
Aspen 2014

As far as I can remember, it was a Sunday and the off-season has already started. For a place like Aspen, we have this so-called off-season wherein hotels, some restaurants, and other establishments close for an entire month. Or some residents would go for a vacation and whatnot. There aren't enough visitors and tourists, so they stop operating for the meantime. In Aspen, Summer and Winter are definitely the peak seasons while Spring and Fall are the time when off-season starts. 

Anyway, we got off to the church that morning and then had some lunch or brunch just like the usual. It was always fun being with my friends whom I have already considered as my family there. Whenever we have work, we always look forward to having some days off together. Sunday was also special since we get to go to church and have even just a single decent day on a weekend.


I was wearing a very thick white v-neck sweater and a navy blue skater skirt. And one of the many things I love about the cold weather is that I can wear a skirt and a pair of stockings without me feeling irritated. I don't know, I just feel like I get a bit girly girl whenever I wear something like that. And then, even if it's cold, I also love wearing a pair of ballet flats or any doll shoes with my stockings. And that's how I like it! ♥
During this time, I don't own a camera yet so I always bring with me my iPad. It was always a hassle to bring it since it was really heavy and it was too big to take photos with. Oh well, like I have a choice. So, I apologize if my photos aren't that clear. I know they're grainy and they didn't do justice to this beautiful place. However, I did purchase a flip top phone just for the means of texting and calling my friends whenever we'd just meet up in town or somewhere far. And obviously, that phone is no good for taking photos as well. I actually survived half a year without a mobile phone because my friends and I just live together, or at least neighbors. So I thought it was just pointless to buy one. But before the year has ended, I bought one just for the sake of experiencing it, you know. Haha!

White v-neck sweater: Gap | Navy blue skater skirt: From an online shop here in Manila | Black stockings or tights from Japan | Ballet flats: Payless


Let me know down below what you think of this look ♥
And what are your plans for Halloween?

Love,
Airish

Labels: ,