Moves like 'jogger'

by - Sunday, October 02, 2016

Millybridal Long Prom Dresses

Last night, I already started contemplating of what to wear for today. I wanted something light and something I haven't worn much before. I usually pick an outfit at least a day before because I spend a lot of time doing so. There were even days when I feel like I have nothing to wear when in fact I have tons of clothes to pick from. And I know that some of you ladies are pretty much like that too.

I have also noticed that it has been quite a while since the last time I posted a recent outfit. I have too many backlogs so I see to it that I get to prioritize them. Anyhow, I just want to share that I recently got a shorter haircut and a darker brown hair. I somehow tried to achieve that messy beach hair, but nah. Not to mention that my hair was really thick which made it even harder to style. Nonetheless, I still love its natural wavy outcome.
Today, I'm wearing this olive cropped top from Forever 21 and I paired it with this black and off-white printed jogger pants from a well-known online shop here in the Philippines. Well, I rarely wear cropped tops, but when I do, I normally pair it with high-waist bottoms because I don't workout so obviously, I wouldn't show off my big belly. Lol. 
Top: Forever 21 | Jogger pants: Ripples By Jenny (Local online shop) | Sneakers: Keds | Wristwatch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Bracelet: Pandora
After having several good shots, I usually play around and mess up my ootd shots. Here's one!
What do you think of this look?
I want to know your thoughts.

Please feel free to comment down below.


You May Also Like

0 comments