Throwback Thursday: Welcoming Autumn


Autumn has officially started in most parts of the world, so Happy Fall to all my blogger friends on that side of the world! ♥

Autumn was something I am just used to seeing in photos all over the internet. Living in a tropical country makes me wonder how is it like experiencing that season? I was so curious, and at the same time, very much delighted to experience it even just once in my life.

Back in 2013, I was overjoyed with the results of the job interview for The St. Regis in Aspen, Colorado. Surprisingly, I got in! Yay! Truth be told, I  got no idea of how was it living in Colorado, well actually, in the United States, in general. Before I got myself into that interview, I honestly don't have any idea about Colorado, not even the common things to answer such as their beautiful mountains etc. So, right before I entered that room, I overheard a fellow student that he's pretty much excited about skiing and so forth. Oh diba, wala talaga kong kaalam alam sa kung anong pinapasok ko. Push lang ng push! Haha. Anyways, of course after that, I've made my research and I've learned that it is one of those states in the U.S. which experiences the four seasons.

To make the long story short, I was able to experience autumn for the first time in 2014. Given that it was my first time, I kept track of the official date when autumn will start, and started to research for some outfits. Well, of course, during that time I only have a little knowledge about wearing scarves and all that. Obviously, this infinity scarf I bought from Walmart wasn't properly worn. Lol, it looks like I just placed it all over my neck like as if it was a necklace or something.




Moreover, since fall has just started, as you may notice, the flowers were still in full bloom and the leaves weren't dried out yet, of course. And since it wasn't that much cold yet, I opted to wear an opaque sheer sleeveless top, and topped it off with a brown leather jacket. I also paired it with my maroon skinny jeans and my brown faux sheepskin styled boots. Pak! Feel na feel ko diba, saya lang. Haha!

So from this day forward, I've decided to post my fall outfits every Thursday just as to keep up with this season and my blog. I have way too many backlogs so I'm trying to post as much as I can.

Sheer top: H&M | Infinity scarf, brown leather jacket, and faux sheepskin styled boots: Walmart | Maroon pants: Ross Dress For Less | Black shoulder bag: Mossimo

What do you guys think of this look?
Let me know in the comments. ♥


Labels: ,