Pink opium


First of all, I must say that their packaging looks really cute!! ♥
This surely was a box of heavenly goodness stuff. To know more what's inside, keep on reading!

As you may notice on my previous outfit blog posts, I have always been wearing accessories. May it be a pair of earrings, a necklace, a bracelet or even a wristwatch. Growing up I have always been "kikay," a Filipino term for someone who loves to dress up and wear accessories. Well in short, girly. I guess?

To tell the truth, I don't really consider myself as someone who is a girly girl. I have mentioned this in one of my previous posts, Factors I consider when dressing up, that I always dress up according to my mood. I don't have this certain fashion style I follow. So basically, the way I style my looks always depend on how I feel that day. I sometimes go for trendy, casual, bohemian, girly, sporty, whatever look I wanted to dress up for that day.


Anyway, since I'm a fan of accessories, especially cute ones, of course! ♥ I'm so grateful that Pink Opium has sent me a small box of these goodies. Ahhhh! They're so cute I wanna eat them!!! Lol.




Pink Opium is actually a Filipino brand which provides trinkets to those who are wild unicorns at heart! And, I'm one of them! ♥ These products are proudly Filipino made, and if I am not mistaken, they're even handmade out of polymer clay. They offer an adorable selection of goodies from a pair of earrings to silver rings, key chains, key rings, charmed bracelets, teaspoon toppers and even customized charms too. Their products range from PHP50 to PHP399, I believe and is only less than US$10.


So here's a closer look to the studded earrings I have received from them as the other stuff included in the box.


So the first one is a pair of hotlog! Or in other words, hotdogs and itlog which is an egg in English. Lol! This one's my favorite because it brings out the Filipino in me. These are definitely one of the typical Filipino breakfast, and this was the first time I've seen one which is why I'm quite more fascinated with it as compared to the others. I have also  tried this already and I'll feature this on my future outfit blog post.


Next, is a pair of pink French macarons.


Then, a pair of chocolate chip cookies.


Lastly, a pair of chocolate doughnuts.


It was also sweet of them to include these other cute items such as a bracelet, a mini floral case, and a mini blackboard clip-on (not sure what it's called, though).


I personally love these, and I would feature them in my future posts. These are really cute items for a very affordable price. To those who are interested I will leave their links and contact number down below.


Just click the pink links below for direct browsing:

Pink Opium website
I believe their website is currently down right now due to some improvement issues. Nonetheless, you may check their Facebook and Instagram page instead.

Pink Opium's Facebook page

Pink Opium's Instagram account

Contact number:
0929 341 3288

Address:
Hangout Lifestyle Cafe Banawe Ave., Quezon City, Philippines


Be sure to check them out! :)
Let me know in the comments below what you think about these.



Labels: ,