Inspired by hapatime


Day 4
April 26, 2016

Outfit.

For today's itinerary, I was able to predetermine that we were going to be out for almost the entire day, not to mention that the weather's quite unpredictable. So, I preferred to wear something which is quite light, and at the same time, something that would keep me warm.


I got this outfit inspiration from Jessica Ricks or also known as hapatime. She has always been one of my favorite fashion icons and I look up to her as an online influencer. From one of her outfit posts, she was wearing a white long sleeve top, white pants, and a long gray vest. Obviously, this is where I got this look from. Check out her outfit post here. By the way, this is not a collaboration or anything, I just wanted to share this because like I've said, she's absolutely one of my favorite fashion inspiration. ♥



Getting started, I went for a basic and neutral look yet as you guys may know me, a minimal outfit wouldn't be complete without a pop of color! Also, I wanted to achieve a somehow cutie cute vibe just to stick with the theme of the place we were heading to. I'll let you guys know more about it in one of my future posts. So, I hope you guys stay tuned. :)



Since it was just an inspired look from hapatime, I made sure not to completely and literally copy the look. I still wanted to let the fashion enthusiast in me to come off and not be hidden by a shadow or an image which isn't really me. So instead of wearing white pants and a long gray vest, I opt to go for an acid washed high waist pants and a gray puffer vest.


By the way, I apologize for my photos. I know the lighting was too much and that is why I didn't edit these photos anymore. I only sharpened and cropped some parts of them a little bit. Anyway, here are the details of my look.


Headband: Forever 21 |  Long sleeve top: Gap | Puffer vest: Izod | 
Acid washed pants: Ross Dress for Less | Air Jordan 13 Retro "Low" Hornets: Nike

How about you, who is your fashion inspiration?
What do you think of this look?

Let me down below.



Labels: ,