Fashionmia's women clothing


Millybridal Long Prom Dresses
Alluring square neck plain skater dress
US$9.38

Nowadays, shopping has been made easy through various online shopping websites and even in different social media platforms too. We can now purchase a variety of items from men & women's clothing to bags and shoes, you name it. Basically, everything you can think of is now just one click away. So how convenient is that? ♥

Having that said, I have just recently discovered FashionMia, an online shopping website which offers cheap women's clothing. Definitely, one of those online boutiques which provide a wide range of cute dresses, tops, hoodies, sweatshirts, knitwear, and bottoms at an affordable price. What I also love about their website is that they had everything categorized and this includes their new collection, best-selling items, and of course, the on sale items. Furthermore, each category has some sub-categories as well such as the price range, color, size, pattern, occasion, style, and type of dresses. They certainly made our lives easier! :)

I also adore their collection of incomparable cute dresses which may vary depending on the type of dress, as well as the occasion you'll wear it to. They have almost anything you'll probably be looking for! From maxi dresses to bodycon to skater and shift dresses to prom and cocktail ones, they have everything you may need. Check out their cute dresses here.

Here are my personal picks, and these are most likely those I would wear ♥

Round neck blue and white china bodycon dress
US$11.95


Pleated captivating chiffon spaghetti strap shift dress
US$11.95


Patchwork plain see-through asymmetrical hems delicate skater dress
US$12.95


Floral printed cape sleeve charming off-shoulder skater dress
US$13.95


Striped chic slash-neck shift-dress
US$10.95


Plain falbala captivating off-shoulder skater dress
US$14.95


Plain women's square-neck maxi dress
US$9.95


Hollow out plain striped nifty v-neck skater dress
US$13.95


So I ended up browsing only until page 21 because it will literally take me forever to finish browsing through all the pages. Ugh, these cute dresses are definitely a part of my wishlist now. As you may have noticed, most of them are actually short dresses, because like I said, these are something I would wear. And as someone who has a petite figure, these would definitely enhance my body features especially my legs.

Moreover, aside from the fact that they ship worldwide, you get to avail a FREE SHIPPING as well as soon as your purchase would be over $79! Such a great deal. :)

To those who are interested just check out more of their cute dresses here.

Let me know if you have already tried shopping here.
As well as your thoughts on my top picks!


Labels: ,