Weekend at the South


Since my cousins just had their house renovated, they invited us for a sleepover. For a North kid like me, it feels like I'm in a different world whenever I'm in the South (OA). Everything was so different and exciting at the same time. As soon as we got there, we just dropped our bags off and went straight to SM BF in ParaƱaque. Please don't judge me, but it was my first time there! It wasn't as big as Megamall, of course, but it wasn't crowded either which was a good thing.



We first went to the movie house and bought some tickets for 'The Conjuring 2.' After that we had our early dinner at Katsu Sora, a Japanese restaurant that is quite similar to Yabu. They also offer a variety of Katsu meals and unlimited rice, not to mention their salad buffet that comes with every set meal, I believe. I was actually thrilled that they have a salad bar in the center of their restaurant. We were actually hungry during that time so it was very pleasing to have salad first while waiting for our meals to arrive. The meals' price range were a bit similar to Yabu as well. And overall, I can say that you really get what you paid for by dining in Katsu Sora. The katsu serving was large enough to fill your stomach up, and of course, that includes the unlimited salad and rice too.






I wasn't able to take many photos.
Credits to my sister for these.

After a sumptuous dinner, we craved for some dessert and a place to chill out first before going to the movie house. We tried this Artisan Gelato place called Coolato. The place was a bit small but it sure was a great place to hang out with your friends. There were some art doodles on the wall which I find so cute and creative. So I ordered a scoop of salted caramel topped with some almonds. I was fascinated how you'd get to see your gelato being prepared right in front of you.








So after the movie, we just spent the next few days at my cousins' place and got to catch up and watch some movies and video clips.




At the end of the day, it's the quality time you spent with your family that matters most and not where you spend it.



So what's your favorite quality time bonding with your family? :)

Labels: ,