Pamper day



On the 21st of February, I was scheduled to the salon with my parents. Yes, that includes my dad too! ;) For a few months, I have been trimming my hair including my fringes on my own.

I don't know what's up with me but as soon as I feel like my hair ends are dry, I immediately take the scissors with me and do some trimming. Also, my hair's in dire need of root touch up! Just a few more inches away and it'll look like an ombré already. Lol

Prior to our salon appointment, I researched on different hair color and styles. I've seen a lot of photos of chocolate brown hair!! And I loved it! ♥ It would definitely tone down my hair, I thought to myself. For more than a year, I have been dyeing my hair with light golden brown. I have been in loved with it too, but this time, I want my hair color to be something I have never tried before. As a Filipino, my hair's originally black. That's why when I was in the US, my aunt's husband who happened to be Romanian asked me and my friends how come our hair's all dyed up. Lol


More so... I talked to the hair stylist regarding the color I want for my hair. Unfortunately, it is not available in their salon so I opted for ash blonde instead. It's not what I really wanted, but I liked the outcome anyway :)



Also, my parents had a full body massage while I was having my hair dyed up. My mom also had a keratin treatment for her hair, plus a manicure and pedicure for her and dad which he surprisingly agreed upon on. As for my nails, I chose teal for a summer girly vibe <3



What do you guys think of my new hair & nail color? :)

Labels: ,