Nude and pastels



On Valentine's day, my mom gave me a small box of Ferrero Rocher, one of my favorite chocolates with hazelnuts. Gosh, I love them! Well, I actually don't know anyone who doesn't anyway? :)


Moving on... A few days after, I just thought of photographing it and came up with a flat lay. I incorporated some cute and girly stuff, and used my colorfully playful bed sheet as its background. I believe it turned out pretty nice, isn't it?

Ipad case: Kate Spade
~ Thanks to my friend, Audrey!

My Melody iphone 6 case: Hello Kitty Shop in one of Taiwan's airport

And the rest are from different thrift stores in Bangkok: Ipad pouch, mini sling bag, hair bow accessories, and bag charm!
You can actually find them everywhere in Bangkok, from streets to malls, name it.
~ Btw, thanks to my sister's friend, ate Nike, for the cute bag charm!

Prior to that, I also took a photo of my beautifully painted nails. I did it myself which I am very much proud of. We all know that it's pretty hard to paint our own nails, most especially the part when you're done painting nails on one hand and you're off to the other. Whew! I know a lot of you can feel me! Haha. Well, I think the only trick is being more careful and taking time to paint each one.



Nails: Maybelline Color Show, Nude Skin

So, ladies...
What color should I paint my nails next? :)

Labels: