Nautical look


December 28, 2013

Since I can't remember owning a striped top, I have decided to borrow my mom's which she has newly bought on our third day here in Japan. Hihi. I wanted to wear something that would perfectly match with my nautical inspired hair bow. Additionally, a simple outfit can turn out into something more chic by adding up a pearl bib necklace to your outfit as seen as mine.

Outfit Details:

Nautical pullover - Gap
Gray pants and Black fur coat - Uniqlo
Pearl bib necklace and hair bow - From Japan
Black boots - S&H


Closer look on my hair bow!




I've got limited photos since it's too chilly out there! I loosened up my coat a little bit just to take outfit shots as soon as we went out of Hamamatsu train station.




My eyes look tired during the whole Japan trip. Sigh.
Good thing I have found an under eye strip which as seen on one of my previous posts! You really can never go wrong with Japanese products. Two thumbs up!




Jump high, fly high!



Have a great day everyone!

Labels: ,