Japan day 7


December 27, 2013

Here is a photo diary of how our day went. Walked a few blocks going to the shopping malls, groceries, and haku yen shops! Since Shizuoka is a province, the shopping centers are quite far. But then, since we are not from here, we still prefer to walk in order to get familiar with the place.





Orange trees! How I wish we have these back in the Philippines. It's just amazing!



My love for hair bows is just too much! ♥

I bought these two for only 100 Yen each which costs around 40 in Philippine Peso. I can't help it, they're too adorable! The black one's classy while the other one's a bit nautical.


I bet hair bows has always been a part of every girl's lives. It adds accent to our look and gives us more feminine look!

I hope you all enjoy your day!


Labels: