Japan day 5


December 25, 2013
Late post

It was part of our daily routine in Japan to take some outfit photos before we go out for a walk or to go to the malls. And so, we have decided to ask the guys which is my brother and my dad to join along with out photo shoots.




My mom with Aunt Ruth, my parents' long time friend.





Wearing this purplish MAC lipstick I borrowed from my eldest sister.


I just love the second photo of my parents together. It was just so candid! They look so cute, and as if they were teenagers again. Hahaha lol.



I always look forward to going to Hamamatsu almost every single day. Hihi.


Explored the beautiful city of Hamamatsu today. I just love the chilly weather here and the numerous shops that girls would definitely love. Also, today's definitely one of the most unforgettable days in my life. A Filipino woman who happen to be in the same shoe shop where we were was really nice. As far as I can remember, my mom and aunt overheard her speaking in Filipino that is why they greeted her with "Maligayang Pasko!" which means Merry Christmas in English. They exchanged conversations and later on offered us to be treated for lunch since it was Christmas, according to her. Of course we were surprised in delight because we were in fact strangers but she even insisted her offer. Therefore, she went on with her offer and treat us in Mos Burger.




Moreover, these are the stuff I bought on that day. When travelling, I don't usually spend much on things that I don't need much at all. And most of the time, I spend nearly all my money on the last day which I probably use up for chocolates and pasalubong or gifts.

As you can notice with my close up pictures, my eyes look puffy and tired. I assume it started when I had my Food and Beverage immersion back in late July to August last year. My shift starts at 11 am, and I usually wake up at around 8 or 9 in order to avoid heavy traffic. My duty frequently ends at 8 pm, and every time I get home, I don't feel sleepy at all which leads me to sleeping past midnight. Nevertheless, this eye pads or eye strips I bought from Matsumoto Kiyoshi in Hamamatsu, Japan were really helpful in rejuvenating and in removing the puffiness of my eyes.



Furthermore, when we were in Japan, I ran out of my face powder, and so I have decided to try this Shiseido Medicated Baby Powder (Pressed) which is really good for a sensitive skin like mine. This Japanese baby powder is somewhat similar to Pigeon Pressed Powder which is a trusted brand as well. Likewise, I think it is a good thing that I bought this pressed baby powder instead of the face powder make up which most women often use. Also, nowadays, I think this is more likely to wear for your everyday make up. It is also perfect for oily skin because it keeps your face fresh, soft and clean.




Lastly, I bought this brown bag from H&M for only 1,500 Japanese Yen which I think is around 600 in Philippine Peso. This bag seem to appear not too big, but is in fact very spacious. I use this as my everyday bag at school which is not too casual and at the same time, not too casual for my executive attire uniform.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Have a great day!


Labels: