Liebster Blog Award

I have mentioned on my previous post that I just came back into blogging. So, I was really surprised and I was in awe when I found out that Ella has nominated me for this Liebster Blog Award. It's quite a big deal to me, and I am very honored for this.

You might want to visit Ella's blog: Color your life
I can assure you, it's awesome :)


The rules are very easy to follow once you've been nominated.


1. When you receive the award, thank the person that gave it to you and post the link of their blog on your post.
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you.

4. Choose 11 blogs that inspire you with under 200 followers and link their pages to your post.

5. Create 11 questions for them.

6. Go to your nominees page and let them know you have nominated them.


Hope you find it interesting like I do! :)

11 Random Facts About Me

1. I am a Born Again Christian. 
2. I am a Filipino with a 1/4 Spanish blood.
3. I am currently taking up BS International Hospitality Management at Vatel Manila (De La Salle College of Saint Benilde)
4. I love to eat spicy food.
5. I love chocolates, especially with hazelnuts.
6. I adore watching American TV series.
7. I love fashion, travel and food.
8. I will always be a kid at heart and a daddy's girl.
9. I used to watch WWE as a kid.
10. I still don't want to give up my Barbie, Bratz and Polly toys.
11. I really hate cats, it creeps me out.

11 Questions From Ella

1. How would you describe the perfect match?
I think a perfect match means two persons having a lot of things in common and as simple as being destined for each other. On the other hand, in a way, I also don't think that having a perfect match only means romance, but it could also mean a companion or a friend. When you two get along pretty well and you understand each other, for me, that's the perfect match.

2. Do you believe in love ever after?
I do not seem to understand the question very well. But this is how I understood it... Yes, I do believe that love exist forever and/or happy ever after does exist. For me, true love is for a lifetime. But being in love or falling in love is not forever. I mean, the love is there, but you are not in love anymore. 

3. What is your greatest achievement in life?
The greatest achievement in my life so far is probably getting in to college. As of now, I am a Junior college student, and I'm very proud to share that I have not failed a subject for the past two years and I hope I get higher grades for the succeeding terms. Also, I had my Rooms Division immersion at Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila last year.

4. Do you have a favorite place that you really want to visit, which is that?
I've always dreamed of going to Paris! It has always been my dream to visit the "City of Love" and one of the "Fashion Capital". I would love to see the famous Eiffel Tower! If God's will, I would go on a Euro tour this November!

5. Do you believe that people can change?
Yes, and as they would always say, "the only constant thing in this world is change." People can change as long as they are willing and as much as they want to. 

6. Do you believe in zodiac signs?
Yes, I believe in zodiac signs because it is really amazing how one's characteristics or personality fits his/her sign.

7. What was your dream career when you were little?
I want to be a doctor when I was a little.

8. Do you still have friend from your childhood?
Yes, some of my friends from kindergarten and grade school are still my friends.

9. If you and your best friend had a crush on the same boy, what would you do?
If it's just a crush, I don't think we'll have to make a big deal out of it. Besides, it's just a boy and we must not fight over something like that. I think what's important is our friendship.

10. What is your favorite thing to do, when you have time?
My favorite past time is to watch American TV series and play Candy Crush!

11. 3 qualities and defects that define you? 
I am very compassionate, enthusiastic and loyal. While as to the opposite, I am quite impatient, sometimes insensitive and too playful at times.

11 Blog Nominees 
1. Brittney of Another Beautiful Thing
2. Jade MacDonald of Dare To Hope
3. Zaira Bandeira of Fashionalatic
4. Grace of Graciious Me
5. Cathy of Once Upon A Sprinkle
6. Irene Angeline of Violette Lady
7. Maria Manuela Alloro of New York Parigi Milano 
8. Carmen Gomez Molina of La Vie En Low-Cost
9. Michelle of The World Is A Book
10. Estefania of A Place To Get Lost
11. Denisa of Fashion Denis

11 Questions For You
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
2. What was your last dream about?
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever done for someone?
4. What is your favorite fashion brand and why?
5. How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
6. What is your one major weakness?
7. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why?
8. Do you think Barbie is a negative role model for young girls?
9. Do you find yourself attractive? Why did you say so?
10. Do you have enemies?
11. Have you ever made someone cry?

Labels: