Emerald hippie


Late New Year Post

"Lively. Radiant. Lush… A color of elegance and beauty                        
  that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony."

Emerald is the color of the year for 2013.

I love this dress because it's very comfy to wear. I love how it looks like a separate piece because of its colors and print, but its actually dress. I matched it up with some colored wood accessories to add a hippie look. I also wore this neon Parisian flats to add more vibrant look to my outfit.

Some of my favorite shots ♥





Food for the night!
Yakiniku


 Red wine and kimchi


Photos for the night ♥






It was such a lovely moment to start the year with. Being with family is priceless.
I look forward to many more happy times with my family and friends too :)

Labels: ,