Royal aztec


December 24, 2012

Every Christmas Eve, we usually spend the day at home and invite some of our relatives to come over. I cannot remember what and how exactly we spent the day, but all I know is that we totally had fun. My mom would always cook and prepare something special or we would have delivered food for Noche Buena. Just so you know, I love food! Hihi. Okay, so enough of that.

I can say that 2012 is one of the happiest years of my life so far! A lot had happened in a year. Though the first few months had been tough for me, the succeeding ones had been a lot better. We had family outings and gatherings, we had our trip in Bohol with the whole batch, most of my friends celebrated their 18th birthday and of course me as well, and lastly, I had my first modular term and immersion. To sum it up, all of these happenings made my year extra special. I may not received so many material gifts unlike the previous years, but for me, everything that had happened in 2012 were the best Christmas gift ever! I feel so blessed that's why I thank God for everything that He has given me and my family. And to those whom have left and to those whom I happen to meet, I am very grateful to all of you.

Anyway, here are some of my photos!
I, being extra vain. Haha!


Because I love how my mom decorated our Christmas tree.
Blue and Silver never gets old ♥



"So keep your head high,
keep your chin up, and most importantly,
keep smiling because life's a beautiful thing
and there's so much to smile about."


Family photos! Hihi.
My brother and my dad.


My cousin with her girlfriend, and my uncle.



Our photos with mom! ♥





My sister is a photobomber!!


With my siblings and cousin.




Lastly, photos with the greatest "yaya" in the world!!!



Happy Christmas ♥

Labels: ,