Bohol trip day 1


August 13, 2012

Credits to my friends for all these photos.

I was really excited for this trip because it was my first time to travel outside Luzon with my college friends and without my parents nor any other family members. On our first day, we were all required to wear green. Actually, I find it difficult to wear something green because I don't usually wear green.

At around 5:30 in the morning we were already at school. We had our registration and free breakfast in our school's cafeteria. At exactly 6 in the morning, we headed to the airport via De La Salle College of Saint Benilde's bus.


At the NAIA Terminal3 with Camille!

As I have mentioned earlier, it was my first time to travel outside Luzon that's why I am not familiar with how the local airports look like. I admit, I was a bit surprised when I got inside our (sad to say), not so decent local airports. Well, anyway, my disappointment turned into excitement as soon as we hit the road!


I was in awe when I first saw these unusual looking colorful tricycles.
(Sorry for the blurry photo)

First stop? Bohol Bee Farm!




An artificial beehive.
It was actually a bit scary at first, because the bees were all moving! But as soon as my friend passed this onto me, I can't help but keep in mind that if ever I dropped this off, the bees would all attack! Hahaha. After all, it was fun knowing that I have once held an artificial beehive! Hee.




with Kate and Camille.

After the tiring farm tour, it's time for lunch!


 It's a flower salad. I just don't know what it's exactly called.



 Tomato and Malunggay ice cream.


Mango spread (right side)

Delicious food + beautiful and relaxing view = Perfect combo ♥



Second stop? Dauis church!








Next stop? Hinagdanan Cave!


...and finally!
Check in at Bohol Beach Club.


They welcomed us with these shell beaded necklaces! How cute! ♥


 Levines! (L-R) Me, Pauline, Camille, Rizha, Kate, Hannah and Quenny.


 Levines with Lyle.


With my roommates Camille and Pauline, we were all hyper as soon as we entered our room. The three of us were dancing, singing, taking photos and even recording a music video! Hahaha.



After a nice bath... finally it's time for dinner! Buffet again!





Spent the rest of our time with our batchmates on the beach! Played caterpillar, patintero ft. patotot, and truth or dare!! :)





DARE: Climb the coconut tree!




Tiring yet fun night! :)

Labels: