Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012 Premiere B Collection



I was really excited when I found out that my friend, Nicolas, got invites for the four of us which includes my sister, Arra and my other friend, Nigel. It was really a hassle on my part because school has just started and I live two hours away from school. I had to make it at home really early so that I would have enough time to prepare for the event. We were all surprised when we arrived at the SMX Convention Center earlier than what we expected. We roamed around the place and took some photos first.



When we finally decided to hit the photo booth.. Hihi! We actually didn't know that they have this contest that whoever gets the most number of likes on Facebook will get to win an iPad.  Did not win but at least we tried! :)


And finally... THE LONG WAIT IS OVERRRR!


From Albert Andrada's Collection.






























From Bandoix Flores' Collection.


From Butz Fuentes' Collection.




















From Ezra Santos' Collection.
My favorite ♥♥♥































From Kermit Tesoro's Collection.










After the Fashion Show we get to take photos with some of the well-known designers and fashion bloggers of the country :)

SPOTTED!!! ♥

Ms. Kookie Buhain of Death By Platforms.

The Andre Chang.


Mother Becky, Divine Lee.


Renee Salud.




Victor Basa


Teresa Herrera.


Daryl Chang of Style Samurai.


My favorite designer for the night, Ezra Santos


Tessa Prieto Valdes.


Michael Cinco.


We really had a great time! I was really starstruck when I got to see these people. I still am. Hahaha! :)

Before leaving...








OUTFIT:

Half pony tail. Floral dress from Bangkok. Heels from Primadonna. Bag from Bangkok. Watch from Lacoste. Watch strap from Asprey.

Looking forward to attending the next Philippine Fashion Week this coming October! ♥

Labels: ,