Margaux's legal age

(L-R) Pauline, Michael, Kathrina, Me and Nigel.
July 7, 2012

Credits to my friends for these photos.


If I were to name a person whom have been very close to me for the longest time, it would definitely be Margaux. I have known her ever since I was five and she really means a lot to me. At a young age, I never have thought that I would be able to meet such an amazing person like her. With Margaux, I am comfortable of showing the real me for I know that she accepts who I am regardless of my flaws and imperfections.

So, happy birthday Margaux! May we have more fruitful and memorable years of friendship! You know I love you :)






(L-R) Angelo, Eugenie, Jasmin, Michael and Me.









Photo booth!





"Friends by heart. Sisters by soul."

"I got your back, you got mine. I'll help you out anytime.
To see you hurt, to see you cry, makes me weep and wanna die.
And if you agree to never fight, it wouldn't matter who's wrong or right.
If a broken heart needs a mend. I'll be there, right to the end.
If your cheeks are wet from drops of tears, hand in hand love is sent.
We'll be friends til the end!"

"Friendships last much longer than life lets us."

I love you friend, Agot! :)

Labels: