Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

I am really fascinated with interior design and I see to it that I get the best and the pieces that really suit my personality. Here are my Top 3 picks from a shop that I just discovered, the Mandaue Foam:

SAMANTHA BED WITH 2 NIGHT STAND
I love the sophisticated and feminine vibe of this bed. I also love those cool colors which seems very relaxing to the eyes. The simplicity of this bed makes it stand out.

LULU CHAISE LOUNGE
This chaise lounge satisfies my expectation when it comes to the design, texture and color. The relaxing vibe is very evident.


TWISTED SLATS DINING BASE WITH KNOCKLED BACK DINING CHAIR SET
This modern yet classy dining set looks really pleasant to the eyes. 

For more information about Mandaue Foam, watch this video:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bu-5Ozbagdk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YOUR HOME, YOUR IMAGINATION! :)

Labels: