Romantic Tutu

It was the first day of school. I was really tired and sleep when I got home until I opened my Twitter account. I was very surprised to see this when I checked out my 'Interactions or Mentions' :)
Yes, that's Laureen Uy! Who wouldn't be surprised if Laureen Uy was in your 'Interactions or Mentions'?? I was in awe when I saw this! First, I thought I was just looking at my Timeline until I saw my name (@airishabella) with her tweet! I was so happy that I called my sister Arra who's out on that night. Since Laureen's giving away two tickets per winner, I asked my sister to come with me on the event. I know that she is the perfect companion on that kind of instance! :) Okay. So after the excitement and all... I got really pressured when I came to think of it that the event will be on the next day! School has just started, the tickets aren't with me yet, I still have nothing to wear, my sister Arianne brought the camera with her and all that stuff bothered me out that night!! Luckily, my friend, Nigel, lent us his camera. And yeah, so the next day... After my class, I asked my friend Rizha to accompany me to go to Laureen's Stall, Stylebreak at Shang to claim the tickets! :)

And so, beforehand, I asked my sister to find me something to wear for the event. And I'm thankful that she did! So when I got home, we started to do the preparations and stuff.

This is what my sister asked me to wear that night! Simple yet stunning, I guess? :)
                
So, I'm wearing the LBD, my friend, Michael had given me. Tutu skirt from my sister, Arianne. Parisian Rajo Laurel's heels I borrowed from my sister, Arra. The earrings my friend, Rizha had given me way back in First Year :)

At the SMX Convention. The Ramp - Philippine Fashion Week!


I love the setting and the lights! Very classy and minimalist!
Anyway, pardon me for the low-quality photos! Don't know how to edit and do those kind of photography and stuff :(

I can say that the models were really good-looking! ♥


The Ramp Collections is love <3 I loooove their shoes! I guess that's one thing that made me happy on that event :)
The cutest models of the night! The Ramp Kids :) Yeeeeeey!!
Hooray for The Ramp Models! It was quite a short, yet lovely show! I love The Ramp Collections! Looking forward to attend more of these on the next Philippine Fashion Week ;)


Love the male models! They're all hotties <3 HAHA.
They made me drool! Adoring almost every piece they wore ;)

Here's a photo of me and my sister before we left the venue! My sister's wearing maxi, while I'm for mini that's because I'm short! HAHA.

Now, take a look of some of my shots after the event! This were taken right after when we got home! Very sleepy and tired..

Sorry for the Low-Quality photos :(




half ponytail. Mint dress. Forever 21 tutu skirt. Rajo x Parisian heels. stacked bracelets. earrings from Rizha. vintage black bag from Japan.

Labels: ,