Turquoise Blue and Green

Late Post.

January 13, 2012 in Chictopia. (gorgeousglance)

During new year's eve, we had some unexpected visitors who celebrated the occasion with us. They were actually my aunt, my three little cousins and a family friend. Since that we have this Filipino Tradition of wearing polka-dots during new year, I decided to wear this thrifted floral and polka-dot dress I got from Bangkok two years ago. They say wearing polka-dots brings a lot of money or prosperity for the whole year.
When I saw this in a 'tiangge mall' in Bangkok, I didn't think twice and bought it immediately! I also bought another floral dress which is more formal than this one. I don't know what is with these dresses, but I really love them! ♥
I'm being such a Laureen Uy wannabe AGAIN!!!!!!! :')
Anyway, I'm wearing my lime green pumps from Primadonna again! They are really comfortable to wear even for long walks and I don't get any feet blisters with these. I'm also wearing a turquoise blue watch which I borrowed from my mom. And to add a little classy vibe, I wore a marble-like bangle.
dress from Bangkok. Primadonna heels. Swatch New Gent edition watch. bangle from Landmark.
Currently having our Media Noche with my siblings and cousins. We all enjoyed our meals and we were all stuffed...
Credits to our neighbors colorful Christmas lights and decorations! HAHA.

We have also witnessed different series and colors of fireworks. That's one thing I love most here in our village, we tend to watch fireworks display without even buying one! Hihihi.

Le brother Dale and cousin MM...
BEFORE!!
Tito Allan and Daddy..
AFTER!!
Hahahaha lol. Anyway, after all the catching up and all the games we played... I'm just really thankful and happy to be with my family! Being with them is priceless!
At the end of the day, I'm just a happy girl like that! :')

Labels: ,