Black and Lace

Late post.

December 26, 2011 post in Chictopia. (gorgeousglance)

(Sorry for the Low-quality photos)

It was Christmas Eve then... and I wanted to wear something simple yet elegant in a way. This LBD is not just an ordinary dress because it was detailed with a lace at the back of it. It was given to me by my friend, Michael, on my 17th birthday last November. My black suede pumps suits perfectly with this dress. It was also my first time to wear a red lipstick because I think it does not look good on me.

Messy bun. Lace-Back Little Black Dress from Mint. Red Mac Lipstick. Forever 21 ring. Swatch New Gent Edition watch. thrifted necklace. Parisian pumps.
That morning, my dad, my younger brother and my two elder sisters hurried to the mall. We just had a last-minute-Christmas-shopping! My dad bought us some new pair of shoes and we all loved it! After shopping for shoes and stuff, we enjoyed ourselves drinking milk tea from Happy Lemon. Then we hit the supermarket for some groceries.

Anyway, here are my two loving sisters, Arra and Arianne while we're at Primadonna.
When we got home, mom prepared our food for Noche Buena. Everything’s so delicious. We were all stuffed! Some of our relatives also came in and celebrated Christmas with us. That night was a sure blast!

Labels: